Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market By Type (Instruments, Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Spectrometer, Others), Application (Food and Beverage Testing, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Environmental Testing, Geological Sciences, Petrochemical, Academics, Others), Technology (Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS), X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF), X-Ray Diffraction (XRD), Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES), Inductively Coupled Plasma–Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), Elemental Analyzers, Others), End Users (Laboratories, Universities, Manufacturing Facilities, Government Agencies), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market
Global atomic spectroscopy market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.70 % in the forecasted period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to increase in research and development initiative and atomic spectroscopy role played in drug safety process and medical research in the industry.
Market Definition: Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market
Atomic spectroscopy refers to the process in which light interact with gaseous atoms, whereby conversation of gaseous atom takes place. Three major elements of atomic spectroscopy are atomic emission, atomic absorption, and atomic florescence. They are one of the most commonly sold and used analytical devices, also drug discovery and development, metabolomics, and diagnostics are some of the applications using atomic spectroscopy.
- Strict government regulations and legal norms related to the drug safety process has acted has driver for the industry.
- Rising concern for food safety among population has also acted as market driver.
- Technological advancements and development in aesthetic or consumer lasers
- Government initiative in development of atomic spectroscopy is also expected to the industry growth
- Due to lack of skilled personnel for handling acts as market restraints.
- High maintenance cost involved and high cost of procurement also hampers the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
- X-Ray Diffraction Spectrometer
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Spectrometer
- Food and Beverage Testing
- Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Testing
- Geological Sciences
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
- X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma–Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Elemental Analyzers
By End Users
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Government Agencies
By Distribution Channel
- Direct Tenders
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, PerkinElmer has announced its acquisition with Shanghai Spectrum Instruments Co., Ltd, which is one of the leading manufacturers of analytical instruments. This acquisition will benefit PerkinElmer in expanding into china industry, add on its product portfolio, serving its customer efficiently, strengthening in local market, delivering high quality results and improve upon technology advancement. Such merger and acquisition enable the expansion of atomic spectroscopy market in the forecasting future.
- In June 2014, Spectri announced that they have acquired Corporate Scientific Claisse Inc, combining two specialists in fusion and X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis. This acquisition will enable their integration into PANalytical, both specialists fusion, and X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis and will enable significant value for our XRF customers. Such combination lead to market expansion in the nearby future.
Global atomic spectroscopy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of atomic spectroscopy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global atomic spectroscopy market are Merck KGaA, Avantor, Inc., SAFAS Corporation, GBC Scientific Equipment, Analytik Jena AG, Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd , , Buck Scientific Instrument Manufacturing Company, Aurora Biomed Inc., JEOL Ltd., Rigaku Corporation., Bruker, PerkinElmer Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., and others.
Research Methodology: Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global atomic spectroscopy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)