Global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market By Offerings (Platforms/Tools, Services), Application (Configuration Management, Patch Management, Threat Intelligence), End Users (Enterprise, Data Centers, Service Providers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market
Global automated breach and attack simulation market is growing at a healthy CAGR of 41.0% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026. The major factors driving the market include the increasing use of data quality tools for data management and the rising need for compliance.
Market Definition: Global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market
Automated disturbance and attack simulations are used in computer systems to secure networks. These solutions follow simple installation measures and also involve low maintenance costs. This technology is implemented for effective results in cloud-based platforms. Breach and attack simulator regularly provides security testing to avoid cyberattacks loss.
- Increased use of data quality instruments for data management drives the Industry
- Increasing need for compliance is one of the factors driving the industry
- The need for future regulation propel the market growth
- Increasing need for compliance and prioritization of safety investments in boosting the market growth
- Highly crowded market for safety restricts the market growth
- Hard to adopt ABAS alternatives and services which restrict the growth of market
- High rules and regulations of government is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market
- Configuration Management
- Patch Management
- Threat Intelligence
- Data Centers
- Service Providers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of South America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Qualys purchased 1Mobility, which helped Qualys strengthen compliance with its company's mobile device. In addition, the purchase allowed Qualys to provide organizations with the capacity to continuously evaluate their position of safety and compliance. It is anticipated that the business will have a substantial chance in the future in the safety room
- In 2019, Rapid7 purchased NetFort to provide visibility and analytics of network traffic through cloud, virtual and physical networks to its clients. The company is focused on delivering innovative products to enable end-customers to spread their business models and revenue streams. In the coming years, the firm intends to accelerate its development pace, boost the network's value and provide its clients with the correct alternatives
Global automated breach and attack simulation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated breach and attack simulation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global automated breach and attack simulation market are Qualys, Rapid7, DXC Technology, AttackIQ, Cymulate, XM Cyber Ltd., Skybox Security, SafeBreach, FireMon, Verodin, Inc., NopSec, Threatcare, MazeBolt Technologies Cronus Cyber Technology Ltd., SafeBreach, Skybox Security, FireMon, IronSDN, Corp., Scythe Supply among others.
Research Methodology: Global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global automated breach and attack simulation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)