Global Automated Liquid Handling Market By Type (Multipurpose Workstation, Pipetting Workstation, Specialized Liquid Handler, Standalone Workstation, Individual Benchtop Workstations, Workstation Module, Microplate Reagent Dispensers, Multi-Instrument, Reagents & Consumables, Others), Modality (Disposable Tips, Fixed Tips), Procedure (Serial Dilution, Plate Reformatting, Plate Replication, PCR Setup, High-Throughput Screening, Cell Culture, Whole Genome Amplification, Array Printing, Others), Application (Drug Discovery & ADME-Tox Research, Cancer & Genomic Research, Bioprocessing/Biotechnology, Others), End-User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, CROs, Academic & Government Research Institutes), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automated Liquid Handling Market
Global automated liquid handling market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1291.15 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing concerns regarding the handling of liquids by manual labor resulting in greater errors in research studies.
Market Definition: Global Automated Liquid Handling Market
Automated liquid handling can be defined as the application of various instruments, robots, material handling systems, technologies, software and other information. This method is used for disposing, handling and monitoring the utilization of specific liquids, reagents in a particular research study. The combination of instruments, software, robots and various other technologies work in collaboration to dispense the pre-determined liquids for the research study being conducted.
- Increasing advancements and innovations in the market is expected to drive the growth
- Lack of technically skilled professionals who can provide proper liquid handling skills is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Presence of new and constantly improving systems is expected to boost the adoption rate
- Presence of stringent regulations regarding the budget availability in various laboratory & institutes is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Complications in the operating of the overall system is expected to restrict its adoption rate
Segmentation: Global Automated Liquid Handling Market
- Multipurpose Workstation
- Pipetting Workstation
- Specialized Liquid Handler
- Standalone Workstation
- Individual Benchtop Workstations
- Workstation Module
- Microplate Reagent Dispensers
- Reagents & Consumables
- Disposable Tips
- Fixed Tips
- Serial Dilution
- Plate Reformatting
- Plate Replication
- PCR Setup
- High-Throughput Screening
- Cell Culture
- Whole Genome Amplification
- Array Printing
- Drug Discovery & ADME-Tox Research
- Cancer & Genomic Research
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic & Government Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2017, Zymo Research and Hamilton Company announced the establishment of collaboration between the two companies for the automation of equipment and solutions for conducting “Epigenetics” research. The two have already been in partnership for the development of methods for RNA and DNA extraction solutions as well as RNA isolation being utilized on Hamilton’s liquid handling workstations. The resulting methods will be released for academic, biopharma and diagnostics applications.
- In January 2015, Ginolis announced that they had agreed to acquire JOT Automation’s “Life Sciences Division”, strengthening Ginolis’ life science division. This acquisition will help both the companies in providing more focused solutions to their customers, enabling them to better enhance their capabilities of their core business operations. This acquisition will also result in better relationship and partnerships between the two organizations resulting in better future operations.
Global automated liquid handling market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated liquid handling market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automated liquid handling market are Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Aurora Biomed Inc.; AUTOGEN INC.; Beckman Coulter, Inc; BioTek Instruments, Inc.; Analytik Jena AG; TTP Labtech; Corning Incorporated; Eppendorf AG; Illumina, Inc.; Formulatrix; Gilson Incorporated; Hamilton Company; Active Motif, Inc.; Diagenode s.a.; Hudson Robotics; DISPENDIX; Lonza; PerkinElmer Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; QIAGEN; Tecan Trading AG; METTLER TOLEDO; AlphaHelix Technologies AB and Biofluidix GmbH.
Research Methodology: Global Automated Liquid Handling Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global automated liquid handling market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)