Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market By Product Type (System Unit, Reagents and Consumables), End- User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Labs, Chemical Industries, Biopharmaceutical Industries, Research Laboratories), Application (Biological Sample Storage, Compound Storage), Capacity (Less Than 100K Samples, 100K – 500K Samples, 500K – 2M Samples, More Than 2M Samples), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market
Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 833.84 million to an estimated value of USD 2202.63 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.91% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for automated sample storage systems from research laboratory is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market
Automated sample storage methods are specially designed for the laboratories so, that they can easily manage and monitor the forensic sample reports. They are widely used in hospitals, chemical industries, biopharmaceutical industries etc. There is an increase in the R&D investment in pharmaceutical and life science is fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing research in pharmaceutical’s and life science are driving the growth of this market
- Reduced labor cost is driving the growth of this market
- High installation cost is restraining the growth of this market.
- The requirement for consecutive electricity is restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market
- By Product Type
- System Unit
- Reagents and Consumables
- By End- User
- Diagnostic Labs
- Chemical Industries
- Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Research Laboratories
- By Application
- Biological Sample Storage
- Compound Storage
- By Capacity
- Less Than 100K Samples
- 100K – 500K Samples
- 500K – 2M Samples
- More Than 2M Samples
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Oxford Instruments announce the launch of their new sample automation system MQ-Auto which is specially designed for MQC+ range of benchtop Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) analyzers. This system is specially designed to enhance the productivity and can be used without any experts.
- In December 2016, Hamilton Storage announced the launch of new low-capacity automated sample management system SAM HD. It is a reliable solution for the lab so that it can change from manual to automated sample storage. It has a user- friendly touchscreen PC along with INSTINCT S Software.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market
Global automated sample storage systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated sample storage systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automated sample storage systems market are Hamilton Company, Brooks Automation, Inc., TTP Labtech, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Angelantoni Life Science, LiCONiC AG, PHC Holdings Corporation, Biotron Healthcare, Haier Inc., ASKION, TSUBAKIMOTO CHAIN CO., Swisslog Holding Ltd., LabWare, Kardex Group, B Medical Systems, and Oxford Instruments among others.
Research Methodology: Global Automated Sample Storage Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global automated sample storage systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)