Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software and Services), By Product (Barcodes, Magnetic Stripe Cards, Smart Cards and Others), By Vertical (Manufacturing, Retail and Others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market
The Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market accounted for USD 36.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market
Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) is a general class of advanced technology which is used to gather data from an individual, question, picture or sound without manual information section. AIDC frameworks are utilized to oversee stock, conveyance, resources, security and records. As the process is automated (rather than reliant on pen, paper and people), information is gathered quickly and accurately. AIDC frameworks incorporate circulation, producing, transportation, medication, government and retail, among numerous others. According to Aberdeen Group, 59% of retailers are planning to implement dynamic marketing content with POS devices and 61% of retailers need assistance with portable, anywhere product information, inventory look-up, price-look up and loyalty processing. All this is happening because of AIDC.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing e-commerce industry.
- Increasing use of smartphones for QR code scanning and image recognition.
- Rising government regulations supporting high adoption of AIDC solutions.
- High deployment cost of AIDC solutions.
- Malware attacks and security breaches followed by data theft.
Market Segmentation: Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market
- The market is segmented on the basis of offering, product, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into barcodes, magnetic stripe cards, smart cards, optical character recognition (OCR) systems, RFID products, biometric systems. Barcodes can be sub segmented into barcode scanners and barcode printers. Smart cards can be sub segmented into contact smart cards and contactless smart cards. RFID products can be sub segmented into RFID Scanners, RFID Printers and RFID Tags. Biometric systems can be sub segmented into iris recognition systems, face recognition systems and voice recognition systems.
- Based on vertical, the market is segmented into manufacturing, retail, transportation& logistics, banking & finance, healthcare, government and others. Manufacturing is sub segmented into smartphone manufacturers, automotive and food and beverages. Retail segment is sub segmented into warehouses, supermarkets and e-commerce companies. Transportation and logistics is sub segmented into public transport, courier and postal services and freight forwarding.
- Based on geography, the botnet detection market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market
The global automatic identification and data capture market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of automatic identification and data capture market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market
The renowned players in automatic identification and data capture market are ebra Technologies Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Datalogic S.p.A., Bluebird Inc., Godex International, Code Corporation, Toshiba Tech Corporation, SATO Holdings Corporation, JADAK Tech, Axicon Auto ID Ltd., Microscan System, Inc., Unitech Electronics Co. Ltd., Opticon Sensors Europe B.V., IMPINJ Inc., Better Online Solutions, TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd., Epson America Inc., Allien Technologies Corporation, Avery Dennison Corporation, Newland Europe B.V., and Seagull Scientific Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.