Global Automotive Bushing Market, By Application (Engine, Suspension, Chasis, Interior, Exhaust, Transmission), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, HCV), Electric Vehicle Type (BEV, HEV, PHEV), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Bushing Market
Global Automotive Bushing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 132.77 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 182.40 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand of vehicle production and overall growth of the automotive industry.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Bushing Market
Automotive bushing is a rubber based component that is used to isolate the vibrations of the parts it is used on, as well as isolating the part from any surrounding vibrations. It acts as a medium between two parts reducing the effect of interactions between two metal parts and causing a reduction in friction between the two.
- Increase in demand from the automotive industry due to the constant and significant growth in production of automobiles is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing demand for safety, and comfort in usage of vehicles is also expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of standards for the automotive bushing is expected to restraint the market growth
- Fluctuations in price and rise in prices of raw materials is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Automotive Bushing Market
- By Application
- By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
- By Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Continental AG announced that they had reached an agreement to acquire Cooper Standard’s anti-vibration system business segment that include a number of automotive components. The acquisition was valued at around USD 265.5 million and is expected to significantly enhance Continental’s service capabilities globally.
- In October 2018, Tenneco Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of Federal-Mogul LLC, with the creation of two independent product-focused companies.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Bushing Market
Global automotive bushing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive bushing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Bushing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automotive bushing market are Continental AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Sumitomo Riko Company Limited, DuPont, MAHLE GmbH, Tenneco Inc., OILES CORPORATION, Cooper Standard, Vibracoustic, BOGE Rubber & Plastics, HYUNDAI POLYTECH INDIA, ACN, PAULSTRA SNC, The Benara Udyog Limited, Keats Manufacturing, DAYTON LAMINA CORPORATION, Jotex Rubber Industrial Co. Ltd., JRB Engineering Works, and Xiamen Monake Import and Export Co.Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Bushing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved