Global Automotive Engine and Engine Mounts Market By Engine Type (L4 Engine, L6 Engine, V6 Engine, V8 Engine), Fuel Type (Gasoline, Diesel, Hybrid, Natural Gas), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, HCV, Two- Wheeler), Engine Mount (Elastomer, Hydraulic, Electrohydraulic), Product Type (Semi-active Engine Mount, Active Engine Mount), End- Users (SUV, Sedan), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Engine and Engine Mounts Market
Global automotive engine and engine mounts market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 92.93 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand for engine downsizing and fuel efficient engine is the major factor for the growth of these markets.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Engine and Engine Mounts Market
Engine mount is that part of the car on which the engine of the car is supported. There main aim is to connect the car engine with the car frame. Automotive engines are those fuel consumption machines that are widely used in buses, airplanes, motorcycles and other vehicles. They improve the efficiency of the vehicle. L4, L6, V6 and V8 are some of the common types of the engines. Rising usage of these automotive engine and engine mounts in high end user is the major factor for the growth of this market.
- Increasing automotive production is driving the market growth
- Rising demand of automotive engine and engine mounts in high end cars is another factor driving market
- Growing prevalence for high grade natural rubber is another important factor driving the market growth
- High R&D cost of engine and engine mounts is restraining the market growth
- Rising prevalence for electrical vehicles among consumer is restraining the growth of this market
- High cost of these engine is another important factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Automotive Engine and Engine Mounts Market
By Engine Type
- L4 Engine
- L6 Engine
- V6 Engine
- V8 Engine
By Fuel Type
- Natural Gas
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Two- Wheeler
By Engine Mount
By Product Type
- Semi-active Engine Mount
- Active Engine Mount
By End- Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2016, BWI Group announced the launch of their second-generation Magneto Rheological (MR) adaptive engine which is specially designed to increase the control of the 604 hp, bi-turbo V8 engine found in the E 63 S. It also has the ability to engine downsizing for the CO2-reduction.
- In July 2017, Continental’s Innovative Switchable Engine Mounts announced the launch of their new electronically switchable engine mount so that they enhance the performance of the vehicles. To meet the requirement of the vehicles they have electromechanical shift actuator which can meet the requirement of the diesel engines. These engines are way lighter than the standard engines which can also fuel.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Engine and Engine Mounts Market
Global automotive engine and engine mounts market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive engine and engine mounts market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Engine and Engine Mounts Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automotive engine and engine mounts market are Cummins Inc, Hyundai Motor Company, MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD., MAHLE GmbH, Scania, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, HUTCHINSON, Cooper Standard, Trelleborg AB, TOYO TIRE U.S.A. CORP, Yamashita Rubber., Sumitomo Riko Company Limited, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, BOGE Rubber & Plastics, BWI Group.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Engine and Engine Mounts Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved