Global Automotive Films Market By Films Type (Automotive Window Films, Automotive Wrap Films, Paint Protection Films, Tinting Films, NVH Film Laminates, Wrap Films), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles), Application (Interior, Exterior), Function (Protection, NVH), Channel (Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Aftermarket) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Films Market
Global automotive films market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 5.80% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to surging demand for mobile advertising and high demand for passengers’ cars is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Films Market
The rising population globally has driven the demand for vehicles which has surged the need for automotive films. These films are used in commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles for safety from UV rays, thermal radiation as well as for privacy. It is applied either on the exterior part or interior part of automobile. Automotive films increase the visibility of advertisements and have a wider reach among the audience as well as they offer unique textures and finishes including brushed metal, wood grain, and leather.
- The surging demand for mobile advertising globally is driving the market growth
- The installation of automotive films provide protection against harmful sun radiation and lower the cost of energy is boosting the market growth
- The surging concerns for privacy, security and safety is propelling the market growth
- The rising consumer awareness is driving the market growth
- The surging demand for consumer vehicle with rising population is boosting the market growth
- The stringent regulations and compliances for automotive films is hindering the market growth
- The installation cost is high which hinders the market growth
- The various limitation on visible light transmission is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Automotive Films Market
By Films Type
- Automotive Window Films
- Dyed Films
- Metallized Films
- Hybrid Films
- Ceramic Films
- Automotive Wrap Films
- Paint Protection Films
- Tinting Films
- NVH Film Laminates
- Wrap Films
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Eastman Performance Films, LLC had launched LLumar IRX Series of automotive window tints. It produces exceptional heat rejection comparatively to dyed, metallized and lower-performing ceramic films with the identical shade of darkness. This product launch will expand the product portfolio and network of the dealers.
- In October 2018, Avery Dennison Corporation had launched SPF-XI Supreme Protection film. It offers self-healing performance. It enables a vehicle’s look while enabling resale value by shielding the paint from ugly damage. It protects the car from road debris, weathering, stone chips, insect stains and minor abrasions without degrading a vehicle’s finish. This product launch had expanded the product portfolio and market share of the company.
Global automotive films market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of automotive films market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automotive films market are 3M, Madico Inc., Solar Screen, Geoshield, NEXFIL, LINTEC Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Zeofilms, Ergis, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, Johnson Window Films Inc., Arlon Graphics LLC, ADS Window Films Ltd, ALLPRO WINDOW FILMS, HEXIS S.A., Garware Suncontrol., STARTEK, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC., Sun Tint, FILMTACK PTE LTD., Global Window Films and Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics among others.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Films Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved