Global Automotive Filters OE Market By Filter Type (Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Oil Filter, Cabin Filter, Brake Dust Filter, Transmission Filter, Coolant Filter, Oil Separator, Steering Filter), Media Type (Cellulose Media, Synthetic Media), Fuel Type (Gasoline Fuel Filter, Diesel Fuel Filter), Material (Particle Cabin Filter, Activated Carbon Cabin Filter, Electrostatic Cabin Filter), ICE Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Truck, Bus), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Filters OE Market
Global automotive filters OE market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.45% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to rising automation technology and expansion in automotive industry.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Filters OE Market
Automotive filter used to maintain the quality of vehicle and its engine by efficiently trapping debris and dirt that harms internal engine parts such as cylinders and pistons. Engine may be damaged even by a small part such as salt which can result in highly cost of repairs. Automotive filter enables the air flow in the engine resulting in air fuel mixture further making the engine to function efficiently, reducing the emission as well as the fuel consumption.
- Increasing vehicle production is driving the market for automotive filters
- Stringent rules and regulations related to emission had boosted the market for automotive filters
- Rapid increase in pollution and requirement for high efficiency cars air filters are driving the market growth
- High rate of replacement in commercial vehicle due to its maintenance in workable conditions is also impacting towards the market expansion
- Increasing sale of Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) will hamper the growth of the market.
- Unorganised aftermarket will also restrain the market
- Irreplaceable nature of filter will also act as a restrain for this market
Global Automotive Filters OE Market Segmentation:
By Filter Type
- Air Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Oil Filter
- Cabin Filter
- Brake Dust Filter
- Transmission Filter
- Coolant Filter
- Oil Separator
- Steering Filter
By Media Type
- Cellulose Media
- Synthetic Media
By Fuel Type
- Gasoline Fuel Filter
- Diesel Fuel Filter
- Particle Cabin Filter
- Activated Carbon Cabin Filter
- Electrostatic Cabin Filter
By ICE Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Lawn Mower
- Off-Road Vehicles
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, H.I.G. Capitals announced its acquisition of Techfil. This combination will enable their expansion in the line of automotive filters. This acquisition will benefit H.I.G capital in adding wide range of product portfolio, expanding their automotive filter market and serving its customer more efficiently.
- In July 2016, WIX Filters announced its launch of Cabin Air Product Line which is exclusively enhanced with Microban antimicrobial product protection for automotive. This innovative filter will protect the car interior from mold, bacteria and mildew so that they can keep the air fresh and healthy.
Global automotive filters OE market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive filters OE market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automotive filters OE market are ACEA, Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, Inc, ACMA India, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Tata Motors, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP, Ford Motor Company, Daimler AG., Volkswagen AG, K&N Engineering, Inc., Hengst SE, WHI Solutions, Inc., Ahlstrom-Munksjö, DENSO CORPORATION., Sogefi SpA, Robert Bosch GmbH, Donaldson Company, Inc., MANN+HUMMEL, , Naveen Filters Private Limited., Kavo Parts, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Filters OE Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved