Global Automotive Front-end Module Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles), Material (Metals, Composites, Plastic, Hybrid), Component (Radiator, Motor Fan, Condenser, Internal Air Cooler, Radiator Core Support, Oil Cooler, Headlight, Front Grill, Front Active Grill, Bumper, Horn Assembly, Fenders, Hose Assembly, Bracket Assembly, Automotive Air Quality Sensor, Bumper Beam, Cruise Control Sensor, Crash Sensor, Night Vision Sensor, Park Assist), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Front-end Module Market
Global Automotive Front-end Module Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 104.77 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 166.99 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing levels of vehicles sales and requirements of original equipment manufacturers to save cost and time and outsource this modularization of front-ends.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Front-end Module Market
Automotive front-end modules are assembly pieces that combine and involve a number of components into one. The components depend on requirement of the original equipment manufacturers and the type of vehicles. Originally, all of this was prepared by the manufacturer which is a very time and resource consuming process which raised the need for specific players for this particular process.
- Increasing vehicle demand and production is expected to drive the market growth
- Requirement of original equipment manufacturers to modularize and outsource front-end modules for time and cost saving is also expected to drive the market growth
- Prevalence of counterfeit front-end modules in the market is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Safety and technological regulations and hindrances in lightweight front-end modules is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Automotive Front-end Module Market
- By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
- By Material
- By Component
- Motor Fan
- Internal Air Cooler
- Radiator Core Support
- Oil Cooler
- Front Grill
- Front Active Grill
- Horn Assembly
- Hose Assembly
- Bracket Assembly
- Automotive Air Quality Sensor
- Bumper Beam
- Cruise Control Sensor
- Crash Sensor
- Night Vision Sensor
- Park Assist
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, MAHLE GmbH announced that they had agreed to sell their share from the HBPO joint venture and the shares will be transferred to Plastic Omnium. The joint venture consisting of Hella, Plastic Omnium and Behr was formed in 2004 focusing on automotive front-end modules and its assembly. MAHLE GmbH with its acquisition of Behr Group owned the shares in this joint venture.
- In January 2018, HBPO announced that they had planned to showcase cost-effective and innovative front-end modules at the 2018 North American International Auto Show taking place in Detroit, Michigan from January 14-28, 2018.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Front-end Module Market
Global automotive front-end module market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive front-end module market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Front-end Module Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automotive front-end module market are DENSO CORPORATION, MAHLE GmbH, Faurecia, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Magna International Inc., HYUNDAI MOBIS, Plastic Omnium, SMRPBV, SL Corporation, Valeo, Montaplast GmbH, Hanon Systems, Applus+, Arkal Automotive, CHASSIX, Gestamp, AGS Automotive Systems, and Continental AG.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Front-end Module Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved