Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market By Design Type (Plate Bar, Tube Fin, Others), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle), Electric Vehicle (Battery Electric Vehicle, Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle), Off-Highway Vehicle Type (Agricultural Equipment, Construction Equipment), Application (Radiators, Oil Coolers, Intercoolers, Air Conditioning, Exhaust Gas Heat Exchanger, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market
Global automotive heat exchanger is witness a substantial CAGR of 7.10%in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising awareness of low emitting fuel alternatives and increasing adoption of HVAC System are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market
Automotive heat exchange allows the transfer of heat from one medium to another at varying temperature. Most commonly, the two mediums contains fluids which flows to eat other but separated by a metal having good heat transfer properties. Out of the two, one is hot and the other a cold fluid. The hot liquid transfers heat to the freezing liquid as they both pass through the heat exchanger, thus decreasing the high temperature of the hot liquid and raising the warmth of the cold liquid.
- Increasing production of vehicles is driving the market for Automotive heat exchange
- Rising demand for battery thermal management system is expected to rise the market
- Increasing adoption of HVAC system in High-End CV and OHV is driving the market for automotive heat exchanger
- Expanding industrial activities in developing countries is also contributing in market expansion
- Fluctuation in the prices of raw materials vehicles are hampering the growth of the market
- Complexity associated with the designing of advanced and light weight heat exchangers. is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market Segmentation:
By Design Type
- Plate Bar
- Tube Fin
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
By Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
By Off-Highway Vehicle Type
- Agricultural Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Oil coolers
- Air conditioning
- Exhaust gas heat exchanger
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Kelvion announced the launch of their two new recover waste heat the Exhaust Gas Heat Exchanger and the EcoMi modular economizer. They have the ability to transfer waste heat into useful forms of energy by reducing emissions and boosting efficiency. This launch will help to save energy, improve performance and combat global warming.
- In July 2015, MAHLE announced its acquisition of Delphi Automotive PLC. This acquisition will help MAHLE to expand their product portfolio and improve its market position. This will help them to provide better HVAC modules and engine cooling components.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market
Global automotive heat exchanger market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive heat exchanger market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automotive heat exchanger market are AKG Thermal Systems, Inc., American Industrial Heat Transfer, Inc., Banco Products (I) Ltd, Climetal S.L. - Heat Exchanger, Constellium, DENSO CORPORATION., G&M Radiator Mfg Ltd, HRS Process Systems Ltd., MAHLE GmbH, MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY, Nippon Light Metal Co.,Ltd, Precision Micro, Valeo, T.RAD Co., Ltd, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Hanon Systems., Radiant Heat Exchanger Pvt. Ltd., HRS Process Systems Ltd., Universal Heat Exchangers Limited, AIC.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved