Global Automotive Interior Materials Market By Type (Thermoplastic Polymers, Fabric, Leather, Plastics, Metals, Composites, Others), Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Others), Application (Seating, Dashboards, Airbag & Seat Belt, Door Panel, Carpet & Headliner, Interior Trim, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Interior Materials Market
Global Automotive Interior Materials Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 61.493 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 88.459billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.65% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The growth in this market is getting increased as the demand for own cars increasing.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Interior Materials Market
An automotive interior material comes in various segments; the purpose is not only to enhance the look from inside of the car but also to enhance the efficiency of a vehicle by reducing the weight of the interiors. Demand increased due to meet customer and government demands for safety while helping to reduce weight and C02 output. On the other hand, improper disposal of effluent from the tanning industry may hinder the growth of the market.
- Increasing demand for focusing on technological advancement.
- Increasing demand for own cars & Improving life standard
- Improper disposal of effluent from the tanning industry may hinder the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Automotive Interior Materials Market
- Thermoplastic polymers
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Poly-vinyl-chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP)
- Fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP)
By Vehicle type
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- Airbag & seat belt
- Door panel
- Carpet & headliner
- Interior trim
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Japanese materials company Asahi Kasei Corp., as part of a long-term strategy to triple its automotive business, said it plans to acquire U.S. interiors supplier Sage Automotive Interiors Inc. in a deal valued at $1.1 billion. Sage is a Tier 2 supplier of seat fabric and other automotive interior
- In May 2018, SABIC, a global leader in the chemical industry announced the portfolio of SABIC polypropylene (PP) compounds. This will deliver a soft feel performance in unpainted, low gloss automotive interior components. The new compound will offer luxurious haptics and finishes to meet the emerging need of the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Interior Materials Market
The global automotive interior materials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive interior materials market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Interior Materials Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Global Automotive Interior Materials market are Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Stahl Holdings BV, Lear Corporation, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, Technical Textile Services Ltd., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Faurecia S.A., Delphi Technologies, Grammer AG, Johnson Controls, Grupo Antolin,, , Henkel Corporation, Lear Corporation, Auto textile S.A., Shamkem Multifab Limited, Suminoe Textile Co., Ltd., Magna International Inc,, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Celanese Corporation, Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. are few among others.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Interior Materials Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved