Global Automotive Terminal Market By Application (Cooling, Engine, & Emission Control , Safety & Security System, Body Control & Interiors , Infotainment , Lighting System , Battery System), Current Rating (Below 40 Ampere, 41–100 Ampere, Above 100 Ampere), Type- On–Highway Vehicle (Passenger Car (PC), Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)), Electric Vehicle (Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV), Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV), Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)), Type - Off-Highway Vehicle (Agricultural Vehicle, Construction Vehicle), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Terminal Market
Global automotive terminal marketis witness an estimated value of USD 29.96 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to rising automation technology and expansion in automotive industry.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Terminal Market
Automotive terminals are referred as a connector is an electronic or electromechanical device that offers vehicles with connectivity solutions and is used to connect charger with the batteries of automotive vehicles. Automotive terminals come in various size, specifications and designs, they are built to withstand tough conditions and suit the varying needs of industry. The whole functionality of vehicles depends on the proper operation of the electronic devices and hence each automotive wire terminals and conductors are durable and protected.
- Rising demand for automotive system which is supported by government mandates is driving the market forces for automotive terminal market
- Rapid increase in electrical system in vehicle is also acting as market driver
- Increasing energy-efficient e-mobility as well as connected devices are some factors leading to this market expansion
- Increase in concepts of electronics components per vehicle can also act as a driver for this market
- Highly Consolidated automotive terminal market is hampering the market growth
- Complexity associated with the long-term reliability feature for the high voltage terminals will restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Automotive Terminal Market
- Engine & Emission Control
- Safety & Security System
- Body Control & Interiors
- Lighting System
- Battery System
By Current Rating
- Below 40 Ampere
- 41–100 Ampere
- Above 100 Ampere
By Type- On–Highway Vehicle
- Passenger Car (PC)
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
By Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
By Type- Off-Highway Vehicle
- Agricultural Vehicle
- Construction Vehicle
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Continental announced the acquisition of Kathrein Automotive GmbH so that they can expand their connected mobility, and strengthen them in automotive antenna market. To increase the vehicle connectivity, the company is also planning to develop a high performance intelligent antenna. This acquisition will lead in expansion and new innovation under connectivity solutions for automotive terminals
- In August 2018, TE Connectivity announced its acquisition of ABB’s ENTRELEC terminal block business. This acquisition will help the company to create platform in order to reduce complexity and drive innovation. By adding the ABB’s ENTRELEC terminal block offering to the company’s portfolio, the company will be able to provide complete system for signal, power and data connectivity.
Global automotive terminal market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive terminal market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automotive terminal market are Viney Corporation Limited, Keats Manufacturing Co., Molex, PKC Group Ltd, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO., LTD, Lear Corporation., Delphi Technologies, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., TE Connectivity, Shree Krishna Automotive Components, Koopman Logistics Group, Terminal Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd, BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG,, IRISO Electronics CO., LTD,, Terminal Supply Co., Ascon Engineering Industries, Vehicle Wiring Products Ltd, Patel Mech India, KOREA ELECTRIC TERMINAL CO., LTD. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Terminal Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved