Global Autonomous Forklifts Market By Type (Electric Motor Rider Forklifts, Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks, Stackers, and Tow Tractors, Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Forklifts, Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Forklifts, Electric/IC Engine Tow Tractors, Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks), Level of Automation (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5), Tonnage (Below 5 Tons, 5-10 Tons, More Than 10 Tons), Component (Hardware, Software, Service), Sales Channel(In-House Purchase, Leasing), Function(Manufacturing, Warehousing, Material Handling, Logistics & Freight, Others), End-Users(Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing, Paper Industry, Wood Industry, Construction, Automotive, Food and Beverages, Retail, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Forklift is a powered machine truck which can be utilized for moving heavy or light weighted material from one place to another. Forklifts are designed for the specifications in order to handle maximum load of weights in the different industrial warehouses. It is used for both indoor as well as outdoor materials movement in the warehouses. Autonomous forklifts reduce the risk of accidents on industrial spaces when it is being used for material handling in the warehouses. In the forklift forked platform attached in the front of the machine can adjust their size according to the cargo to lift and move it. The main advantage of forklift is that it increases the productivity while handling the material in the warehouses. It can lift maximum of load and move easily
Global autonomous forklifts market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.3 % in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Global Autonomous Forklifts Market
Global autonomous forklifts market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on the basis of type, level of automation, tonnage, component, sales channel, function and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into electric motor rider forklifts, electric motor narrow aisle forklifts, electric pallet jacks, stackers, and tow tractors, internal combustion cushion tire forklifts, internal combustion pneumatic tire forklifts, electric/IC engine tow tractors and rough terrain forklift trucks
- On the basis of level of automation, the market is segmented into level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4 and level 5
- On the basis of tonnage, the market is segmented into below 5 tons, 5-10 tons and more than 10 tons
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and service
- On the basis of sales channel, the market is segmented into in-house purchase and leasing.
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into manufacturing, warehousing, material handling, logistics & freight and others
- On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into transportation & logistics, manufacturing, paper industry, wood industry, construction, automotive food and beverages, retail and others
Competitive Analysis: Global Autonomous Forklifts Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., Jungheinrich AG, Doosan Corporation, Komatsu Ltd., KION GROUP AG, Toyota Industries Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd, Hyundai Construction Equipment. Europe, Cat Lift Truck, NITCO, Anhui Heli Co., Ltd., Anhui Yufeng warehousing equipment Co, Ltd, BHS Corrugated Maschinen-und Anlagenbau GmbH, AB Volvo, BALYO, CLARK, Godrej Industries Limited, Corecon, Inc, HANGCHA Group, SINKOBE CO., LTD among others.
- In July, 2019, Godrej Material Handling (India) launched Godrej RenTRUST product which is a rental brand that offers 360-degree solutions to the customers encompassing manpower, maintenance, fuel and machine. This would help the company to offer material handling equipment rental solutions in India
- In June, 2019 Clark announced that the company has launched new HWXE (walkie/rider) and PWXE (walkie) products, this new product manage all types of material handling. After launching the product the company enhanced their product portfolio of material handling equipment
- In June 2019, Hangcha announced that they have launched XF Series Cushion Tire Forklift Truck, which has capacity of 10000lb. After launching this product the company enhanced their product portfolio
Research Methodology: Global Autonomous Forklifts Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers