Global Autonomous Robot Market By Mode of Operations (Human Operated, Autonomous), Product (Unmanned Ground Vehicle, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Unmanned Marine Vehicle), End-User (Industrial & Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas, Logistics & Warehouse, Medical & Healthcare, Mining & Minerals, Forest & Agriculture, Power & Energy), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Autonomous Robot Market
Global Autonomous Robot Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 6156.78 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 17748.47 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.15% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand for better work quality in many end- user industries is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Autonomous Robot Market
Autonomous robots are specially designed robots which can deal with their external environment on their own without any human assistance. These robots have the ability to make decisions on their own like humans. They usually use different sensors so that they can solve any problems without any human support. These days, they are widely used in industries like mining and minerals, oil and gas, medical and healthcare etc. because it enhances safety and productivity.
- Increasing usage of autonomous products in various mobile products is driving the growth of this market.
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving the market growth.
- Complications related to technical accuracy and communication protocols in autonomous robots are restraining the growth of this market.
- High investment cost is restraining the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Autonomous Robot Market
By Mode of Operations
- Human Operated
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Unmanned Marine Vehicle
By End- User
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- Logistics & Warehouse
- Medical & Healthcare
- Mining & Minerals
- Forest & Agriculture
- Power & Energy
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Daimler announced that they are going to acquire Torc Robotics who are developing Level 4 autonomous truck technology. This acquisition will help the Daimler to launch Level 4 semi-truck to market which will help them to strengthen them in the market. It will also help them to meet the needs and requirement of their customers and expand their business worldwide.
- In April 2019, Amazon announced that they have acquired Canvas Technology. The main aim of the acquisition is to increase the usage of robotics in various industries so that safety and workplace experience can be improved. They are going to improve their products and services with canvas and provide their customer with better technologies.
Competitive Analysis: Global Autonomous Robot Market
Global autonomous robot market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autonomous robot market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Autonomous Robot Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global autonomous robot market are Vecna Robotics, Swisslog Holding Ltd., Savioke, Inc., Omron Corporation, Mobile Industrial Robots A/S, Locus Robotics, Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz, Fetch Robotics, Inc., Clearpath Robotics Inc., Cimcorp, AVIC.ALL, Aethon, BD, AtriCure, Inc., Biosensors International Group, Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Autonomous Robot Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved