Global Autotransfusion Systems Market By Type (Products, Accessories), Application (Cardiac Surgeries, Orthopedic Surgeries, Organ Transplantation, Trauma Procedures, Others), End-Use (Hospitals, ASCs, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Autotransfusion Systems Market
Global autotransfusion systems market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 554.57 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various innovations in technology of these systems, along with prevalence of population suffering from cardiovascular disorders.
Market Definition: Global Autotransfusion Systems Market
Autotransfusion systems are a type of medical devices that are responsible for the collection and processing of the patient’s blood during a particular surgical procedure, helping reduce the need for any blood transfusion from an external donor. This device is designed in a sophisticated operational design so as to provide the required supply of autologous blood during a variety of device applications
- High number of applicable surgical procedures carried out globally is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Various functional and operational benefits associated with autotransfusion system is expected to drive the growth of this market
- Lack in the availability of blood donors and donated blood volume globally can act as a market driver
- High volume of transplantation-based procedures occurring globally; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the high cost of these systems; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Growing awareness amongst the population regarding the risks associated with this system; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of this market
- Various initiatives and programs organized by the authorities to promote blood donation globally also restricts the market growth
Segmentation: Global Autotransfusion Systems Market
- On Pump Transfusion Device
- Off Pump Transfusion Device
- Intraoperative Autotransfusion Systems
- Postoperative Autotransfusion Systems
- Dual-Mode Autotransfusion Systems
- Cardiac Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Organ Transplantation
- Trauma Procedures
- Obstetrics & Gynecological
- Urological Procedures
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2016, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA and Terumo Corporation announced the establishment of a distribution agreement for Fresnius SE & Co. KGaA’s “CATSmart Autotransfusion System” for the United States region. The product will be distributed by Terumo Corporation’s “Terumo Cardiovascular Group” and the agreement has been established for five years
- In September 2012, University of Strathclyde situated in Glasgow, Scotland announced the development of an autotransfusion technology designed for open heart surgeries, this technology can help reduce the volume of blood loss in a number of open heart and traumatic surgeries. The technology has been licensed to Advancis Surgical, with the company expected to launch autotransfusion devices integrated with this technology in the regions where the CE mark is accepted
Global autotransfusion systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autotransfusion systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global autotransfusion systems market are BD; Beijing Zhongke; Braile Biomédica; Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA; Gen World Medical Devices; Haemonetics Corporation; LivaNova PLC; Medtronic; SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG; Teleflex Incorporated; Zimmer Biomet; Advancis Surgical; B. Braun Melsungen AG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Autotransfusion Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global autotransfusion systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)