Global Baby Apparel Market By Product (Outerwear, Underwear, Nightwear, Socks, Tights), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), Material (Cotton Baby Clothing, Wool Baby Clothing, Silk Baby Clothing), Applications (0-12 Months, 12-24 Months, 2-3 Years), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Baby Apparel Market
Global baby apparel market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing concern associated with the comfort of the baby and rising baby fashion trend are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Baby Apparel Market
Baby apparel are clothing which are specially designed for the babies. These clothes are designed in such a way so they can provide safety and comfort to the infant. They are usually made of material such as cotton, wool and silk. Today many manufacturers create different styling clothes for the babies to create attractive look. Different baby apparel are outwear, socks, nightwear, tights among others.
- Rising working women population will drive the market growth
- Increasing consciousness among population about babies presentation also acts as a market driver
- Growing demand for stylish and trendy baby wears is another factor boosting the growth of this market
- Increasing preference for branded apparel will also contributes as a factor driving this market growth
- High production cost will hamper the market growth in the forecast period
- Due to changing fashion trends and continuous shift in consumer tastes and preferences has resulted in rising costs of the raw materials of the baby clothing is another factor restricting this market growth
Segmentation: Global Baby Apparel Market
By Distribution Channel
- Cotton Baby Clothing
- Wool Baby Clothing
- Silk Baby Clothing
- 0-12 Months
- 12-24 Months
- 2-3 Years
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, GERBER announced the launch of their new range of Organic Baby Clothing Items. The main aim of the launch is to provide customer with safe and healthy baby products. This will help them to provide better products to the American market
- In July 2018, Carter announced the launch of their new product range Carter’s KID which is specially designed for both boy and girls of sizes 4 to 14. This new range is a combination of color, style, quality and graphics which children want. This launch will help the company to meet the rising demand of the customer and will strengthen their position
Global baby apparel market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of baby apparel market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global baby apparel market are Carter’s, Inc, Cotton On Group, H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB., Nike, Inc, Gymboree, Truworths, Hanesbrands, Ralph Lauren., Bed Bath & Beyond Inc, NG Apparels, Man Singh & Sons Pvt Ltd., Royal Apparel, DAISY (ESTD 1989) APPAREL DESIGNERS, JK Fashion, Sudarshaan Impex, Bryden Pte Ltd, ermantextile.com, Katif Apparel., Gerber Childrenswear., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Baby Apparel Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure