Market Analysis: Global Bearing Isolators Market
The global bearing isolators market accounted for USD 1.28 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Bearing Isolators Market
Bearing isolators is a permanent, non-contact and non-wearing bearing protection device. These are being installed in such equipment which has rotating parts. It even helps in reducing the maintenance costs as well as even doubles the lifetime of the rotating equipment
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing awareness regarding bearing isolators products
- Rising demand of bearing isolators in end industries
- Instability in the raw material prices
Market Segmentation: Global Bearing Isolators Market
- On the basis of material type, the global bearing isolators market is segmented into metallic bearing isolators and non-metallic bearing isolators.
- On the basis of end use, the global bearing isolators market is segmented into chemical processing, oil & gas, paper & pulp, manufacturing & processing, mining, metal processing and others
- On the basis of geography, the global bearing isolators market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Bearing Isolators Market
The global bearing isolators market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Bearing Isolators Market
Some of the major players in global bearing isolators market are AESSEAL, THE TIMKEN COMPANY, John Crane, Inpro/Seal, Elliott Group, ISOMAG Corporation, Flowserve Corporation, Baldor Electric Company, Advanced Sealing International, Parker Hannifin Corp, Beacon Gasket & Seals Co. and Garlock Sealing Technologies among others.
Research Methodology: Global Bearing Isolators Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.