Global Bioidentical Hormones Market By Types (Estrogens, Progesterone, Testosterone, Others), Product Types (Tablets & Capsules, Creams & Gels, Injectable, Patches & Implants, Others), End Users (Hospital, Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
Global bioidentical hormones market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 508.41million by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 5.61% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the easy availability of medicines and higher affordability capacity of people.
Market Definition: Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
Bioidentical hormones are identical to endogenous hormones on a molecular level and are used in hormone replacement therapy. These hormones have ability to reduce fatigue, hair thinning, can improve sleep and can increase sex drive. Few specific hormones used in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy include estrone, estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone and estriol.
- Increasing geriatric population is driving the market for bioidentical hormones
- Growing screening for hormonal deficiency is driving market
- Rising awareness among consumers about bioidentical hormones is also acting as driving force
- Rising income level of women are factors leading the market expansion
- It may lead to weight loss and Blurred vision
- Increasing risk of heart attack and breast cancer will also hinder the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
By Product Types
- Tablets & Capsules
- Creams & Gels
- Patches & Implants
By End Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, TherapeuticsMD, Inc., announced the launch of their bioidentical hormone combo Bijuva which is the first bioidentical combo hormone therapy drug that is approved by The main aim of the launch is to reach some 3,000 high-volume compounding pharmacies to garner their interest in replacing their compounded bioidentical estradiol and progesterone with Bijuva. Bijuva offers bio-identical estradiol to reduce moderate to severe hot flashes combined with bio-identical progesterone to reduce risks to the endometrium.
- In December 2018, Pellecome announced the launch of their new treatment for weight loss to be used with its advanced pellet delivery system, similar to the bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. These pellets are inserted under the skin and absorbs by the body over a period of time. This new advanced therapy is easier, safer, reliable and convenient way of treatment for patients
Competitive Analysis: Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
Global bioidentical hormones market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bioidentical hormones market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global bioidentical hormones market are SottoPelle, Novartis AG, Orion Pharma AB, Full Life Wellness Center, Advantage Pharmaceuticals, BioTE Medical, Merck KGaA, Pfizer Inc, TherapeuticsMD, Inc., GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., SUPREMA., INMODE, United Pharmacy, LLC., Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novo Nordisk India Pvt Ltd, Defy Medical and others
Research Methodology: Global Bioidentical Hormones Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bioidentical hormones devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)