Global Biomarkers Market By Application (Diagnostics Development, Drug Discovery and Development, Personalized Medicine, Disease-Risk Assessment, Others), Product Type (Consumables, Services, Software), Technology (Safety Biomarkers, Efficacy Biomarkers, Validation Biomarkers), Indication (Cancer, Cardiovascular Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Immunological Disorders, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Biomarkers Market
Global Biomarkers Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 36.19 billion to an estimated value of USD 101.80 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing diagnostic applications of biomarkers.
Market Definition: Global Biomarkers Market
Biomarkers which is also known as molecular marker or signature molecule, is used to check that how body responds to a treatment of any condition or disease. In simple words, they are used to examine the organ functions and other health conditions. They are also used in the imaging technology so that they can provide clear imaging of oncology tumors and other problems. They are also used in clinical studies to determine the effect and results of drugs in early stage.
- Increasing usage of biomarkers in cancer treatment is driving the market growth.
- R&D funding for pharma and biotech companies is increasing which is driving the biomarker market.
- Requirement of significant amount of funds is restraining the market growth.
- Unfavorable regulatory and repayment policies are restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Biomarkers Market
- By Application
- Diagnostics Development
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Personalized Medicine
- Disease-Risk Assessment
- By Product Type
- By Technology
- Safety Biomarkers
- Efficacy Biomarkers
- Predictive Biomarkers
- Surrogate Biomarkers
- Pharmacodynamics Biomarkers
- Prognostic Biomarkers
- Validation Biomarkers
- By Indication
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Immunological Disorders
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2016, Insilico Medicine, Inc., announced the launch of Aging.AI 2.0 the blood biochemistry predictor for human age. It is better than the previous version Aging.AI 1.0 and covers more population group.
- In February 2018, Evidation Health announced the launch of their new project DisCover which is a 10,000 person chronic pain study. The main aim is to use activity trackers, health apps, and other more traditional data point and develop a digital biomarkers for chronic pains.
Global biomarkers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biomarkers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the biomarkers market are MESO SCALE DIAGNOSTICS, LLC., EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, Enzo Biochem Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., QIAGEN, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bruker, Epigenomics AG, General Electric Company, Nexus-Dx., LifeSign LLC, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Biomarkers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global biomarkers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)