Market Analysis: Global Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Market
The global biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 815.53 million by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 12.40% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising need for in-depth testing of raw materials before launch of product, rising regulations pertaining to biopharmaceuticals manufacturing and technological advancements.
Market Definition: Global Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Market
Consumable products are those products which assist the manufacturing process or come in direct contact with the product but however do not become a part of the final product. In biopharmaceuticals, they include product filters, product contact tubing and process gases, polyethylene bags, gloves, garments, lubricants, wipes/mops. Various government norms and regulations as well as internal standards have been imposed to ensure proper testing of these manufacturing consumables to ensure quality of final product.
- The rapid growth of the biopharmaceutical industry due the medicinal capability of effectively tackling diseases contributes to the growth of this market
- The rising demand for in-depth testing of raw materials before final launch of product to ensure optimum quality is positively affecting the market growth
- Rise in the number of favorable quality internal standards and government regulations also boosts the growth of this market
- Rapid advancements and developments in testing equipment also drives the growth of this market
- Rising research and development investments by top multinational companies accelerate the development and growth of biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market
- High costs associated with the deployment of testing equipment hinders the growth of this market
- Lack of expertise that is essential for the operations of testing equipments hampers the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Market
- Laboratory Testing
- Chemical Analysis Testing
- Enzyme Testing
- Stability Testing
- Sterility Testing
- Custom Testing / Customer Proprietary Testing
- Compendial & Multi Compendial Laboratory Testing)
By Raw Material Type
- Formulation Excipients
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Compendial Methods (USP / EP / JP ) Based Vendor Qualification Program Support
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2016, Eurofins Scientific in order to maintain its global leadership in biopharmaceutical products testing, entered into an affirmative agreement to purchase the business of Advantar Laboratories Inc. With this acquisition, they would broaden their product offerings and develop the most effective and innovative ways of biopharma consumable testing. It will help Eurofins to expand its operations globally and with the combination of the technology expertise, would enable them to provide best quality testing in the market
- In June 2018, Agilent Technologies in order to expand its consumables testing product portfolio entered into an affirmative agreement to acquire the business of ProZyme, Inc. With this acquisition, they would be able to expand their operations globally, increase their client base, bring in innovation and reduce the cost of operations. It would facilitate to provide customers with effective, efficient and affordable solutions
Competitive Analysis: Global Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Market
The global biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market are Alcami Corporation., Merck KGaA, Eurofins Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Charles River, Catalent, Inc, Avomeen, BioSpectra, Inc., Pace Analytical Services, LLC., Gibraltar Laboratories, TOXIKON, Activation Laboratories Ltd., MabPlex Inc., SGS SA, Albany Molecular Research Inc., Avance Biosciences Inc., Triclinic Labs, Inc., Lonza., STERIS plc., Boston Analytical, Pharmetric Laboratory, amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)