Global Bispecific Antibody Market By Type (Immunoglobulin G (IgG) Like Molecule, Non Immunoglobulin G (IgG) Like Molecule), Mechanism of Action (Bispecific Diabodies, Bispecific T-Cell Engager Antibodies), Application (Oncology, Autoimmune Disease and Others), Drugs (Blinatumomab, Catumaxomab, Duligotumab and Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable), End- Users (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bispecific Antibody Market
Global bispecific antibody market is expected to grow at a growing CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in strategic alliances between the pharmaceuticals companies and high demand of disease specific novel therapies are the key factors that fueling the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Bispecific Antibody Market
Bispecific antibodies are designed to elicit multifaceted biological effects that require simultaneous binding to two different antigen targets with one molecule. It can be employed wide range of therapeutics application including bind multiple targets, to block multiple pathogenic pathways, target tumor heterogeneity, increase specificity, synergistically induce enhanced therapeutic effects and others.
- Ongoing clinical trial conducted by many pharmaceuticals industries is propelling the growth of this market
- Increase in special designation from the regulatory authorities is boosting the market growth
- Major advancements in linker technology is likely to drive the market
- High demand of disease specific novel treatment can also act as a market driver
- The competitive scenario of market and strategic collaborations may boost the market position
- Limited operating revenue opportunities for research and development of targeted therapies by many pharmaceuticals is acting as a challenging factor for the growth of this market
- Low healthcare budget in some developing countries is hamper the market growth
- Patent expiration of branded drugs and introduction of generics is also hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Bispecific Antibody Market
- Immunoglobulin G (IgG) Like Molecule
- Non Immunoglobulin G (IgG) Like Molecule
By Mechanism of Action
- Bispecific Diabodies
- Bispecific T-Cell Engager Antibodies
- Autoimmune Disease
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Innovent Biologics, Inc in collaboration with Eli Lilly and Company initiated phase I trial of IBI318, a recombinant fully human IgG1 bispecific antibody targeting PD-1 and PD-L1 for the treatment of advanced malignancies. If trial successful, it will change the treatment landscape and improve the lives of millions of patients suffering from advanced malignancies.
- In June 2019, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc reported topline positive results of REGN1979, a bispecific monoclonal antibody that targets B-cell tumor protein (CD20) and an immune system T-cell receptor (CD3) is developing for the treatment of relapsed or refractory (R/R) B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The trial demonstrated, 93% overall response (13 of 14 patients) and 71% complete response rates. If trial successful, expanding their market share and emphasizing their superiority.
Global bispecific antibody market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares global bispecific antibody market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global bispecific antibody market are Adimab, Innovent Biologics, Inc, Affimed GmbH, Amgen Inc, AstraZeneca, Xencor, Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, Eli Lilly and Company, Xencor, Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Mereo BioPharma Group plc, Sobi, TG Therapeutics, Inc, Merus, MacroGenics, Inc, Genmab A/S, Emergent BioSolutions Inc, Alteogen, Astellas Pharma Inc, Novartis AG, CELGENE CORPORATION and others.
Research Methodology: Global Bispecific Antibody Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bispecific antibody market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players