Global Blood Collection Devices Market By Product (Blood Collection Tubes, Needles & Syringes, Blood Bags, , Lancets, Vacuum Blood Collection System, Microfluidic System, Accessories,), Method (Manual Blood Collection, Automated Blood Collection), End- User (Hospital and Pathology Labs, Blood Banks, Research and Academic Organizations, Home Care Settings, Others End Users), Applications (Diagnostic, Treatment), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Blood Collection Devices Market
Global Blood Collection Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.52 billion to an estimated value of USD 12.83 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing incidences of cancer, HIV, anemia, etc. are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Blood Collection Devices Market
Blood collection devices are the devices which are used to collect the blood samples from the donor to perform various tests. Increasing incidences of HIV, anemia, cancer etc. among the population is fueling the growth of this market. Nowadays a sterile evacuated tube is used to collect blood samples, so that the chances of injuries can be reduced. Many manufactures are trying to offer safer products so that they can increase the safety of the patient.
- Increasing demand for blood components is driving the growth of this market
- Rising number of trauma and accident cases worldwide is driving the growth of this market
- High price of the blood testing devices acts as a restraint for the market
- Lack of trained and skilled professional is acts as a restraint for the market
Segmentation: Global Blood Collection Devices Market
- By Product
- Blood Collection Tubes
- Serum Collection Tubes
- Plasma Collection Tubes
- Microcapillary Tubes
- Needles & Syringes
- Vacuum Blood Collection System
- Microfluidic System
- Blood bags
- By Method
- Manual Blood Collection
- Automated Blood Collection
- By End- User
- Hospital and Pathology Labs
- Blood Banks
- Research and Academic Organizations
- Home Care Settings
- Others End Users
- By Applications
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- North America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Blood Collection Tubes
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, DBS System announced the launch of their new collection devices HemaXis DB micro blood collection device which will be used for the collection, storage and transportation of capillary whole blood samples. These devices have microfluidic technology which can reduce the blood sampling cost as it doesn’t require any lab modification. This device is an easy way to collect blood samples than the traditional dried blood spot collection and competitive devices.
- In August 2017, Athelas announced the launch of their new blood diagnostic device which is specially designed for the testing of diseases like bacterial infections, flu and cancer. This new device allows the patient to check their white blood cell count at home by sticking the slide with blood inside the device. This device uses computer computing to run the rapid testing with just a few drops of patient blood.
Global blood collection devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of blood collection devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the blood collection devices market are BD, Medtronic, Terumo Corporation, Haemonetics Corporation, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, NIPRO Medical Corporation, FL MEDICAL s.r.l. Unipersonale, Smiths Group plc, Grifols, S.A., KAWASUMI LABORATORIES, INC., Quest Diagnostics, SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG, Retractable Technologies, Inc., ABMEDICAL, QIAGEN, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Haemonetics Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Blood Collection Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global blood collection devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)