Global Blood Collection Market By Product (Serum Tube, Plasma Tube, EDTA, Heparin, Coagulation, Glucose, Needle, Lancet, ESR, Syringe, Blood Bag), By Method (Manual, Automated), By Application (Diagnostics, Treatment), By End User (Hospital, Blood Bank Center, Academics, Home Care) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Blood Collection Market
The Global Blood Collection Market accounted to USD 150.4 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Blood Collection Market
Blood collection is the process of taking blood samples from the donor to performing laboratory diagnostic tests and in the treatment of patients. It is a crucial part of the blood management procedure in hospitals and blood banks centers.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Constant increase in Accidents and trauma cases
- Emergence of liquid biopsy tests
- Increasing demand of blood components
- High cost of blood automated devices
- Lack of skilled professionals in the market
Market Segmentation: Global Blood Collection Market
- By product type the Global Blood Collection Market is segmented into Blood Collection Tubes which is segmented into subtypes such as Serum Collection Tube, Plasma or Whole Blood Collection Tube Needle, Lancet, Syringe, Blood Bag, and Blood collection devices. The plasma or blood collection tube segment is sub-segmented into EDTA, Heparin, Coagulation, Glucose, ESR.
- By method type, Global Blood Collection Market is segmented into Manual, Automated.
- By application the Global Blood Collection Market is segmented into Diagnostics, Treatment
- By end-users the Global Blood Collection Market is segmented Hospital, Blood Bank Center, Academics, and Home Care settings.
- On the basis of geography, global market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Blood Collection Market
The Global Blood Collection Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global Blood Collection Market for Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and MEA.
Major Market Competitors: Global Blood Collection Market
The worldwide blood collection market is by leading companies such as Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Medtronic Plc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Terumo Corporation, Nipro Corporation, QIAGEN N.V., F.L. Medical SRL,
Research Methodology: Global Blood Collection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.