Market Analysis: Global Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market
Global Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 448 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 907 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing rising geriatric population.
Market Definition: Global Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market
Blood flow measurement devices are used in the diagnosis during measurement of blood flow volume rate in the blood vessels of the body, skin testing, burn assessment, peripheral vascular diseases, arterial occlusion and macro vascular complications which helps the doctors to maintain the equilibrium between supply and demand of tissue oxygen of patients.
In 2016, North America accounted for the largest share of global blood flow measurement devices market. The large share of this regional segment can be attributed to factors as a growing geriatric population and prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in the U.S.
- Increasing non-communicable diseases is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- Increasing technological advancements also expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- Development of alternative methods to treat cardiovascular diseases is restraining the market growth for transit-time flow meters.
Segmentation: Global Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market
- Ultrasound Doppler
- Transit-Time Flow Meters
- Laser Doppler
- Invasive Applications
- Microvascular Surgery
- Non-Invasive Applications
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Tumor Monitoring
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Medtronic and the Medical University of South Carolina announced a five-year value-based health care partnership intended to transform and improve care for patients in South Carolina. The collaboration will focus on developing solutions that improve the health outcomes and care experiences for patients.
- In 2015, 31% of the deaths in the U.S. were due to cardiovascular disorders. Similarly, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, around USD 3.2 trillion was spent on healthcare expenditure in the U.S.
Global blood flow measurement devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of blood flow measurement devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the blood flow measurement devices market are Compumedics Ltd.(Australia), Transonic (USA), Medistim ASA(Norway), ADInstruments (Australia), Atys Medical (France), Carolina Home Medical Inc(US), BIOPAC Systems, Inc. (U.S.),Medtronics, Deltex Medical (U.K.), SONOTEC GmbH (Germany), Ace Medical Devices Pvt Ltd.(INDIA), Biomedix Inc(US), Perimed AB(Sweden), Moor Instruments Limited (UK), Flotronics Automation (USA), D E Hokanson Inc (US), Cook Medical (US), Arjohuntleigh, Elcat GmBH (US), Flowtronics Inc (US), Carolina Medical Plc (US),Getinge Group (Europe) and among others.
Research Methodology: Global Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global blood flow measurement devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)