Global Blowing Agents Market By Type (Exothermic and Endothermic), Chemistry (Physical Blowing Agents and Chemical Blowing Agents), Foaming Agent Process (Endothermic Chemical Foaming Agents, Exothermic Chemical Foaming Agents, Endothermic and Exothermic Blend Chemical Foaming Agents), Product Type (Hydro-chlorofluorocarbons, Hydro-fluorocarbons, Hydro Carbons and Others), Foams (Polyurethane Foam (PU), Polystyrene Foam (PS), Phenolic Foam, Polyolefin Foam and Others), Applications (Building and Construction, Automotive, Furniture, Appliances, Packaging and Other Applications), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the blowing agents market will witness a CAGR of 5.63% for the forecast period of 2021-2028. Increasing demand and production of polymeric foams, growing use of blowing agents for a wide range of end use applications such as automotive building and construction, furniture, appliances, packaging, and other applications industrial manufacturing, and surge in industrialization, especially in the developing countries are the major factors attributable to the growth of the blowing agents market.
Blowing agents are the chemical additives that produce gases when thermoplastics are processed. In other words, blowing agents possess the capability of producing a cellular structure when processed through a foaming process. Blowing agents are available in all three different forms, namely gas, liquid and solid.
A rise in demand by the automotive industry is the root cause of the market growth rate. Rising industrialization coupled with growing focus on the technological advancements and up gradations by the end user verticals will also directly and positively impact the growth rate of the market. Growth and expansion of manufacturing industry coupled with a surge in the building and construction activities will further carve the way for the market's growth.
However, high costs associated with the technology will pose a major challenge to the growth of the market. Lower capacity utilization owing to the recent pandemic will dampen the market growth rate. Fluctuations in the prices of raw materials will further derail the market growth rate.
This blowing agents market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on blowing agents' market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Blowing Agents Market Scope and Market Size
The blowing agents market is segmented on the basis of type, chemistry, foaming agent process, product type, foams, and application. The growth amongst the different segments helps you attain the knowledge related to the different growth factors expected to be prevalent throughout the market and formulate various strategies to help identify core application areas and the difference in your target market.
- On the basis of type, the blowing agents market is segmented into exothermic and endothermic.
- On the basis of chemistry, the blowing agents market is segmented into physical blowing agents and chemical blowing agents.
- On the basis of the foaming agent process, the blowing agents market is segmented into endothermic chemical foaming agents, exothermic chemical foaming agents, endothermic and exothermic blend chemical foaming agents.
- Based on product type, the blowing agents market is segmented into hydro-chlorofluorocarbons, hydro-fluorocarbons, hydro carbons, and others. Hydro-chlorofluorocarbons (HCFCS) segment is sub-segmented into HCFC-141b, HCFC-142b, HCFC-22 and other HCFCS. Hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs) segment is sub-segmented into, HFC-245fa, HFC-134a, HFC-365mfc/227ea and HFC-152a. Hydro carbons (HCS) segment is sub-segmented into N-pentane, cyclopentane, isopentane, isobutane, N-butane, and other HCS. Others segment is sub-segmented into hydrofluoroolefin (HFOS), inert gases, and methyl formate.
- On the basis of foams, the blowing agents market is segmented into polyurethane foam (PU), polystyrene foam (PS), phenolic foam, polyolefin foam, and others. Polyurethane foam (PU) segment is sub-segmented into appliances, apparel, automotive, building and construction, electronics, flooring, furnishing, marine, medical and packaging. Polystyrene Foam (PS) segment is sub-segmented into transportation, building and construction, packaging and other applications. Phenolic Foam segment is sub-segmented into building and construction, insulation and other applications. Polyolefin foam segment is sub-segmented into automotive, building and construction, packaging, and other applications. Others segment is sub-segmented into automotive, building and construction, packaging and other applications.
- On the basis of application, the blowing agents market is segmented into building and construction, automotive, furniture, appliances, packaging, and other applications.
Global Blowing Agents Market Country Level Analysis
The blowing agents market is analysed, and market size, volume information is provided by country, type, chemistry, foaming agent process, product type, foams, and application referenced above.
The countries covered in the blowing agents market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Asia-Pacific dominates the blowing agents market and will continue to flourish its dominance during the forecast period owing to the growth and expansion of various end user verticals in this region, rising industrialization, and growth in the production of polymer foams.
The country section of the blowing agents market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites, and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, downstream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs, and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Blowing Agents Market Share Analysis
The blowing agents market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to blowing agents market.
The major players covered in the blowing agents market report are Nouryon, The Chemours Company., Honeywell International Inc., Solvay, Huntsman International LLC, Akzo Nobel N.V., BASF SE, 3M, Exxon Mobil Corporation, DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd., Arkema, CHEMSPEC, LTD., Dow., DuPont, HCS Group, Linde plc, Foam Supplies, Inc., Harp International Ltd., ZEON CORPORATION. and LANXESS among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Global Blowing Agents Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in consulting and advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include production cost analysis, trade route analysis, price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), import export and grey area results data, literature review, consumer analysis and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.