Global Bone Densitometer Devices Market By Application (Central Scan, Peripheral Scan), Technology (Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry, Single X-Ray Absorptiometry, Radiographic Absorptiometry, Quantitative Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Other), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bone Densitometer Devices Market
Global bone densitometer devices market is registering a steady CAGR of 4.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising incidents of osteoporosis, technological advancement and surging preferences.
Market Definition: Global Bone Densitometer Devices Market
Bone densitometer is a medical device that utilizes x-ray pieces to measure the calcium concentration of the bone to reverse the bone density and thus the risk of bone fracture. It is also used to discover a disease called osteoporosis where the bone density is small and the hazard or threat of bone invoice or breaking is high. The primary aim of bone densitometer systems is to use treatment techniques to identify those at danger of growing osteoporosis and audit alterations in bone density.
- Rising incidents of osteoporosis is driving the growth of the market
- regular technological advancement is helping in the market growth
- Surging preferences for bone densitometer devices drives the growth of the market
- Increasing geriatric population is also helping in the growth of the market
- High cost of these devices restricts the market growth
- Lack of skilled professional hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Bone Densitometer Devices Market
- Central Scan
- Peripheral Scan
- Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry
- Single X-Ray Absorptiometry
- Radiographic Absorptiometry
- Quantitative Computed Tomography
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2016, Trivitron Group introduced Labsystems Diagnostics IVD factory to house variety of medical devices & equipment under one campus. It will be the third producing facility which will soon start commercial manufacturing in the park.
- In September 2014, CASIS research will launch aboard SpaceX mission to space station. The hardware and life science research sponsored by CASIS for the national laboratory of the space station includes the Bone Densitometer, the first X-ray machine mounted on the space station. By using Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) technology, the Bone Densitometer will enable astronauts to analyze bone density of model organisms in space. In brief, by calculating energy levels absorbed by bones via the device, scientists will be able to evaluate the loss of bone density.
Global bone densitometer devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bone densitometer devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global bone densitometer devices market are BeamMed Ltd., CompuMed, Inc., Hologic, Inc., General Electric Company, DMS Group, Osteometer Meditech Inc., OSTEOSYS Corp., Trivitron Healthcare, Swissray, Medonica Co. LTD, CooperSurgical, Inc., Scanflex Healthcare AB, FURUNO ELECTRIC CO.,LTD, Medilink UK, Demetech AB., KITA, MedWrench, LLC., Dentsply Sirona, Echolight S.p.a., Asclepius Wellness and Tecnicare Healthcare Company among others.
Research Methodology: Global Bone Densitometer Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bone densitometer devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)