Global Bone Marrow Market By Types (Autologous, Allogeneic), Indications (Blood Cancer, Blood Disorders), End-Users (Specialty Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bone Marrow Market
Global bone marrow market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of success rates with these procedures which are expected to result in higher adoption rates along with the rising levels of commercialization by the various research companies regarding their products & services.
Market Definition: Global Bone Marrow Market
Bone marrow is tissues present in the human body which are damaged due to the increased presence of abnormal blood present in the human body. This damage prevents the bone marrow from their proper functioning thereby requiring transplantation to take place which helps in restoring proper functional bone marrow in patients.
- Increasing rate in the prevalence of cancer is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market
- Rise in the levels of funding and promotional activities organized by the various authorities and healthcare organizations to promote the usage of bone marrow; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- The rising levels of applications of bone marrow is also expected to drive the growth of the market
- Complications in genetic matching due to the lack of donors available is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Significant costs associated with the procedures of bone marrow along with lack of reimbursements scenarios is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Bone Marrow Market
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
- Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Multiple Myelomas
- Solid Tumors
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Acute Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- The American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy (ASTCT) announced that they had organized a conference in collaboration with Washington University School of Medicine in Missouri, United States. This conference will be held from September 19-21, 2019 at the Washington School of Medicine situated in St. Louis, Missouri. The conference will discuss the care and concerns required by NPs, PAs, nurses, fellows and junior faculty while handling blood and marrow transplant in cell therapy patients.
- In August 2017, CSL announced that they had agreed to acquire Calimmune, Inc. This acquisition will expand the product offerings of CSL’ hematology applications. CSL will be acquiring the “Select+” and “Cytegrity” technologies as well which are designed to overcome the challenges of stem cell therapy. The acquisition was agreed for USD approximately 91 million.
Competitive Analysis: Global Bone Marrow Market
Global bone marrow market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bone marrow market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Bone Marrow Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global bone marrow market are Abbott; QIAGEN; Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.; Sanofi; CSL; STEMCELL Technologies Inc.; Lonza; HemaCare; PromoCell GmbH; Mesoblast Ltd; Lifeline Cell Technology, an International Stem Cell Company; Cellular Dynamics International, Inc.; ReachBio LLC; ATCC; Merck KGaA; Discovery Life Sciences; AllCells; ReeLabs Pvt. Ltd. and Gamida Cell.
Research Methodology: Global Bone Marrow Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bone marrow market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)