Global Botnet Detection Market, By Services (Professional, Managed), By Application Area (Website Security, Mobile Application Security, API Security), By Deployment Type (Cloud, On Premises), By Organization Size (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises), By Vertical (Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education, Others), By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Botnet Detection Market
The global botnet detection market accounted for USD 165.0 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 43.6% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Botnet Detection Market
Botnet is an accumulation of arranged PCs that are live on the internet. In most of the cases, the computers belong to private individuals whoare unaware of their computers been hijacked for this purpose. These PCs quietly send spam, infections and vindictive data to other Internet PCs. All are based on the instructions , received from those, who are controlling the botnet. The botnet phenomenon boosts an extensive variety of criminal exercises, including appropriated Disturbed Denial of Service (DDoS) assaults, click extortion, phishing, malware conveyance, spam messages and building machines for ill-conceived trade of data/materials. Subsequently, botnets work silently, behind the scenes, so their presence may not initially be noticed. At present, botnet identification methods have been audited in various ways; in any case, such examinations are constrained in extension and need dialogs on the most recent botnet recognition strategies.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Security of data against increasing bot traffic in internet.
• Rise in the number of smartphone users
• Increasing usage of API’S by online businesses.
• Use of traditional bot protection methods, such as captcha or create account.
• Low awareness of bot problems among online business owners in the organizations.
Market Segmentation: Global Botnet Detection Market
- The global botnet detection market can be segmented into services, application area, deployment mode and organization size, vertical industry and geographical segments.
- Based on services, the market is segmented into managed and professional services. Professional services are sub segmented into training services, support services and consulting services.
- Based on application area, the market is segmented into website security, mobile application security and API security.
- Based on deployment type, the market can be segmented into cloud and on premises.
- Based on organization size, the market can be segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES) and large enterprises.
- Based on vertical industry, the market can be segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), retail and consumer goods, transportation and logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, telecom and it, energy and utilities, government, media and entertainment and others (education, and travel and hospitality).
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Botnet Detection Market
The global botnet detection is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of botnet detection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Botnet Detection Market
The renowned players in botnet detection market are Akamai Technologies, Imperva, Distil Networks, Perimeterx, Instart Logic, Intechnica, Zenedge (Oracle), White OPS. Shieldsquare, Kasada, Reblaze, Infisecure, Unbotify, Digital Hands, Integral AD Science, Shape Security, Unfraud, Pixalate, Appsflyer, Variti, Mfilterit, Criticalblue, Datadome, Stealth Security and White Diagnostic among others.
Research Methodology: Global Botnet Detection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.