Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market By Product (Biopsy Needles, Biopsy Tables, Biopsy Wires, Guidance Systems, Others), Technique Type (Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy, Core Needle Biopsy, Biopsy Markers, MRI-Guided Core Needle Biopsy, Surgical Biopsy, Wire Localization, Sentinel Node Biopsy), Guidance Technology (Fine Ultrasound-Guided, Mammography-Guided Magnetic Resonance, CT-Guided Biopsy, Other Image-Guided Breast Biopsy), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Other), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market
Global breast biopsy devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 10.32% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the surge in the incidences of breast cancer which is mostly find in the women above the age of 35 during menopause and increase in the awareness related to breast cancer screening programs is contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market
Breast biopsy devices are those medical devices which are using for the breast biopsy procedures. The breast biopsy refers to surgical removal of tissue or fluid for examination and determination of any possible disease. The removed tissue is examined under microscopes to check the presence of breast cancer. Usually, these samples are sent to the testing laboratories which experts analyze the sample with the help of various tools and devices such as needles, tables, wires and guidance system.
- The rising prevalence of breast cancer is driving the market
- Breast cancer screening programs are rising globally which is boosting the market growth
- The surging adoption of minimally invasive breast biopsies is fueling the market growth
- The companies are expending a lot on breast cancer researches which is propelling the market growth
- The technological advancements and innovations in the breast biopsy devices is driving the market growth
- The surging elderly population of women is contributing to the growth of the market
- The procedure involves high cost which acts as a restraint for market growth
- There are various harmful and side effects of breast biopsy which hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market
- Biopsy Needles
- Biopsy Tables
- Biopsy Wires
- Guidance Systems
By Technique Type
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Core Needle Biopsy
- Stereotactic Core Needle Biopsy
- Vacuum Assisted Biopsies
- Ultrasound Guided Core Biopsy
- Freehand Needle Biopsy
- Biopsy Markers
- MRI-Guided Core Needle Biopsy
- Surgical Biopsy
- Incisional Biopsy
- Excisional Biopsy
- Wire Localization
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
By Guidance Technology
- Fine Ultrasound-Guided
- Mammography-Guided Magnetic Resonance
- CT-Guided Biopsy
- Other Image-Guided Breast Biopsy (PET And Thermography)
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Hologic Inc. had launched Trident HD specimen radiography system in the U.S. It can provide enhance image quality and can improve the workflow for sample verification during the breast-conserving surgeries and stereotactic breast biopsies. It enables the physicians to get larger breast surgical specimens and a variety of surgical and biopsy samples. This launch had expanded the product portfolio of the company.
- In August 2018, SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH had launched Tumark Eye which is an advanced clip marking system for breast cancer and it also has excellent ultrasound visibility. It is an excellent device for identifying and marking biopsy sites in the breast. This launch will expand the biopsy clip portfolio of the company and through which it is able to provide more diagnostic options for breast care.
Global breast biopsy devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of breast biopsy devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the breast biopsy devices market are Stryker, BD, Hologic Inc., Devicor Medical Products Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, OncoCyte Corporation, Cook, Siemens, Medtronic, Scion Medical Technologies LLC, STERYLAB S.r.l., ARGON MEDICAL, Danaher, Cianna Medical, Benetec, Cigna, United Medical Systems Inc., SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH, Trivitron Healthcare, Vigeo srl, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Cardinal Health and B. Braun Melsungen AG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Breast Biopsy Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global breast biopsy devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)