Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices Market By architecture (Closed MRI System, Open MRI System), field strength (Low field MRI system, High field MRI system, Very high field MRI system, Ultra high field MRI system), End-Users (brain & neurological, spine & musculoskeletal, vascular, pelvic and abdominal, breast, cardiac, others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices Market
Global magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market is registering a growing CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the innovation of new helium deposits and continuous technological advancement.
Market Definition: Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices Market
Magnetic resonance imaging is a imaging technology in medical field that creates comprehensive pictures of the tissues and organs in body using a computer-generated radio waves and magnetic field. MRI machines also captures 3D picture which can be viewed from various angles. It is a noninvasive method by which medical professionals study tissues, organs, and skeletal system. MRI is frequently used to examine imaging test of spinal cords and brains.
- Continuous advancement in MRI technologies is driving the market growth
- Rising aging population is helping in the market growth
- Innovation of new helium deposits is flourishing the market growth
- Rising preference for high-field MRI system over low-field MRI system
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases drives the market growth
- Expensive MRI systems hinders the market growth
- Inconsistent MRI systems in some patient population hampers the market growth
- High maintenance and servicing charges acts as market restraints
Segmentation: Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices Market
- Closed MRI System
- Open MRI System
By Field Strength
- Low field MRI system (1.5T)
- High field MRI system
- 5T MRI system
- 3T MRI system
- Very high field MRI system (4T to 6T)
- Ultra-high field MRI system (>7T).
- Brain & Neurological
- Spine & Musculoskeletal
- Pelvic and Abdominal
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Hitachi Medical Systems Holding Introduced new generation Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Echelon Smart Plus. This system features smart space, smart eco, and smart comfort without affecting the diagnostic speed and Quality. These systems were patient friendly as well as take less space as compare to traditional product.
- In November 2018, Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc. has launched its new premium RMI scheme. The Vantage Orian also provides a set of improved software for reducing scanning period and increasing productivity. This brand release has boosted the company's brand profile and its business value.
Global magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market are Hitachi, Ltd., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Koninklijke Philips N.V.,, Aspect Imaging., Bruker, AURORA HEALTHCARE US CORP, ESAOTE SPA, FONAR, Neusoft Corporation, Mindray DS USA, Inc., TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Sanrad Medical Systems Private Limited, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, ONEX Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Quality Electrodynamics, LLC, Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co., Magritek Ltd and others.
Research Methodology: Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)