Global C-reactive Protein Market By Assay Type (Immunoturbidimetric Assay, ELISA, Chemiluminescence Immunoassay, Others), Detection Range (hs-CRP, Conventional CRP, cCRP), Disease (Cardiovascular Diseases, Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Endometriosis, Lupus, Syphilis, Inflammatory Diseases, Diabetes, Others), Analysis Mode (Serum, Plasma, Blood), End- User (Clinics, Hospitals, Laboratories, Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities, Home, Others), Product Type (Kits, Reagents), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global C-reactive Protein Market
Global C - reactive protein market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1.99 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing cardiovascular diseases among population and increasing ageing population is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global C-reactive Protein Market
C - reactive protein is a protein which is found in the liver whose concentration usually increases due to rise in the inflammation. To detect the inflammation in infection, cancer, autoimmune disorders and other diseases, C- reactive protein test are used. These tests are also used to detect the heart attack C-reactive protein test cannot identify the direct cause of inflammation, but indicates inflammation level triggered by other causes. Increasing cases of diabetes worldwide is the major factor fueling the market growth.
- Increasing R&D in C- reactive protein is driving the growth of this market
- Rising inflammatory disease cases among population is another factor driving the market growth
- Rising geriatric population worldwide is driving the market growth
- Availability of alternatives in the market is restraining the market growth
- Lack of skilled and trained professional is another factor restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global C-reactive Protein Market
By Assay Type
- Immunoturbidimetric Assay
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay
By Detection Range
- Conventional CRP
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Inflammatory Diseases
By Analysis Mode
By End- User
- Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities
By Product Type
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, RPS Diagnostics, Inc announced the launch that they have received CE mark of its FebriDx test. With the help of the fingerstick blood sample it will help the doctors to analyze the body’s immune response to an acute respiratory infection within 10 minutes. This device is specially designed to identify different infections and ARI
- In August 2017, Immunoprecise Antibodies announced that they have acquired U-Protein Express BV. This will help the company to expertise in custom monoclonal antibody production and will also help the company to expand their business in European market. This acquisition will also help the company to meet the needs and requirement of their customers by expanding their portfolio
Global C–reactive protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of C–reactive protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global C–reactive protein market are Randox Laboratories Ltd., Abaxis, Abbott., Beckman Coulter, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Merck, Quest Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GeTein BioMedical Inc., Goldsite Diagnostics Inc., Biomerica Inc, GESAN PRODUCTION, Arlington Scientific, Inc., SD Biosensor Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Teco Diagnostics and others
Research Methodology: Global C-reactive Protein Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global C–reactive protein market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)