Global Cable Assembly Market By Product (Application-Specific, Rectangular, RF, Circular, Fiber Optics, and Other Products), Application (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Telecom and Datacom, Industrial, Aerospace and Defense, and Other Applications) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Market Analysis: Global Cable Assembly Market
Global cable assembly market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 210.8 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the increased popularity of fiber optics.
Market Definition: Global Cable Assembly Market
Cable assemblies include a combination of cables or wires in a single unit. Different types of casings such as straps, cable ties, cable lacing, sleeves, electrical tapes, a weave of extruded string, or a combination of these are used to create cable assemblies. They are designed according to electrical requirements. The cable assembly used in flat panel displays, flight simulators and navigation systems.
- Increasing adoption of EVs in China and increased focus toward the adoption of EVs by the Indian government is driving the market
- Increase in the usage of automobile applications is helping to boost the market growth
- Rising demand for high bandwidth communication is increasing the use of fiber optics which further help to boost the market growth
- Invention of high speed cable assemblies also propel the market growth
- Limited application is hindering the market growth
- High cost as compared to wire harnessing is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Cable Assembly Market
- Fiber Optics
- Other Products
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom and Datacom
- Aerospace and Defense
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Amphenol Corporation introduced BoardLock Family which is a combination of 180° straight or 90° right angle pin-oriented, flanged or flangeless, wire-to-board versatility with the excellent reliability of the A Series eco-friendly thermoplastic connection system with a maximum current rating up to 25A. It will help the company to increase the customer base and share in the market
- In July 2019, Amphenol Corporation made a partnership with SV Microwave which will offer a variety of millimetre wave (mmWave) and SMPx coaxial connectors and cable assemblies for robotic and automation development and production. This partnership will help the company to increase its presence in the market
Global cable assembly market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cable assembly market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cable assembly market are TE Connectivity, Molex, LLC, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., DC Electronics, Epec, LLC., PSC Electronics, AFCI, Smiths Interconnect Inc., Minnesota Wire Company, Fischer Connectors SA, Times Microwave Systems, Carrio Cabling, Walker Component Group, Inc., Carlisle Interconnect Technologies, Cable Manufacturing & Assembly Co., Samtec, TPC Wire & Cable Corp., TMB, 3M among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cable Assembly Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved