Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market By Product (CAD/CAM Systems, and CAD/CAM Materials (Glass Ceramics, Alumina-based Ceramics, Lithium Di-silicate, and Zirconia), Application (Crowns, Dentures, Bridges, Veneers And Inlays/On-lays), End user (Dental Laboratory, Dental Clinic, Research/Academic Institute),Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.18 Billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 4.20 Billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.5%. The growth in this market is getting increased as the demand for dental treatments increasing.
Market Definition: Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
A CAD/CAM Dental Devices helps dentists to perform complex procedures much faster, easily and more accurately. The computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) mainly serves for processes like restorations, like crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays and bridges, from a single block of ceramics
- Rising incidence of dental caries and other periodontal diseases
- Increasing cosmetic dentistry treatments
- Rise in the dental service organization
- Initial capital requirement is high.
- Complicated for dentist while taking digital impression.
Segmentation: Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
- CAD/CAM Systems
- CAD/CAM Materials
- Glass Ceramics
- Alumina-based Ceramics
- Lithium Di-silicate
- Zirconia Leather
- Dental Laboratory
- Dental Clinic
- Research/Academic Institute
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, responding to the demand Invibio Biomaterial solutions releasing JUVARO dental disc in US market. The Oyster white disc helps the dental professionals to work with whiter and brighter high performance polymer.
- In February 2019, 3Shape leading CAD/CAM dental software provider launches two solutions at the Chicago Midwinter event. Labs will benefit with the updated versions of 3Shape having powerful advancements to its denture design software.
Competitive Analysis: Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
The global CAD/CAM dental devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of CAD/CAM dental devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global CAD/CAM Dental Devices market are INVIBIO™, Danaher, Dentsply Sirona , 3M,., PLANMECA OY , A-DEC Inc., AMD Lasers, Biolase, Inc., Ivoclar Vivadent Marketing (India) Pvt. Ltd., Midmark Corporation, B&D DENTAL TECHNOLOGIES, DATRON AG, KaVo Dental, Institut Straumann AG, 3Shape A/S, IMPLANT PROTESIS DENTAL 2004, S.L, BioHorizons IPH, Inc, Nobel Biocare Services AG , Zimmer Biomet, are few among others
Research Methodology: Global CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global insulin delivery devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)