Global Calcium Propionate Market, By Type (Encapsulated, Non-Encapsulated), Source (Natural, Synthetic), Form (Powdered, Liquid), Grade (Food Grade, Feed Grade, Pharma Grade, Industrial Grade/Technical Grade), Application (Food & Beverages, Feed, Pharmaceuticals, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Bangladesh, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Germany, France, U.K., Spain, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Norway, Hungry, Iceland, Turkey, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Chile, Ecuador, Peru ,Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Calcium propionate market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 472,150.53 Thousand by 2027. Increasing demand of nutritional feed products can boost the immunity and drive the growth for the global calcium propionate market and also the growing demand of clean label food products is a driving factor for the global calcium propionate market growth.
Increased consumer lifestyle and income level the choice of consumer food products is also increasing. The factor which is increasing the demand for nutritional feed products in animal food is the increasing awareness among farmers regarding the healthy diet of their animals, and increasing consumer awareness to provide the best quality products to their pet animals such as dogs and cats to make them healthy. Increasing demand for nutritional feed products among consumers and rising development of clean label food products is the driving factor for the market growth. Stringent government regulations for quality and safety of food products can be the restraining factor for the market growth.
This calcium propionate market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global calcium propionate market is categorized into five notable segments which are type, source, form, grade and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the calcium propionate market is segmented into encapsulated and non-encapsulated. In 2020, the encapsulated segment is dominating the market due to wider consumer preference of encapsulated preservatives in the packed food to increase their shelf life.
- On the basis of source, the calcium propionate market is segmented into natural and synthetic. In 2020, the natural segment is dominating the market growth due to the wider availability of raw materials and rising aging population that prefers natural products in their cosmetics to avoid any skin irritation and allergies in the region.
- On the basis of form, the calcium propionate market is segmented into powdered and liquid. In 2020, the powdered segment is dominating the market growth due to the high population that prefers junk food as well as packaged food as the powder preservatives are widely used in food products to increase product shelf life.
- On the basis of grade, the calcium propionate market is segmented into food grade, feed grade, pharma grade, and industrial grade/technical grade. In 2020, food grade segment is dominating the market growth as the high population that preferred junk as well as packaged food on a wider quantity which required preservatives to increase the product shelf life.
- On the basis of application, the calcium propionate market is segmented into food & beverages, feed, pharmaceuticals, and others. In 2020, food & beverages application is dominating the market growth due to the wider consumer demand for packed food and ready to eat food which requires preservatives to increase product durability and also the increasing demand for liquid food products such as juices, drinks that widely use preservatives to increase the product shelf life and prevent the microbial contamination of the products.
Calcium propionate market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, source, form, grade and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in global calcium propionate market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Bangladesh, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Germany, France, U.K., Spain, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Norway, Hungry, Iceland, Turkey, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America.
Europe dominates the calcium propionate market as in Germany there is a wide demand of natural preservatives in cosmetic products among consumers to increase the product shelf life and to avoid any skin irritation and allergies. In North America, natural segment is dominating the market growth in the U.S. due to the high consumer preference of natural food preservatives to increase the quality of food products as a natural preservative is considered safe and has no ill effect on the health due to which it is widely adopted in packed food. In Asia-Pacific, natural segment is dominating the market growth in China due to easily availability of raw materials and wide adoptability of natural alternatives for healthy life.
The country section of the global calcium propionate market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of Calcium Propionate with the Aim to Improve the Food Quality and Shelf Life
Calcium propionate market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in calcium propionate and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the calcium propionate market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Global Calcium Propionate Market Share Analysis
Calcium propionate market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global calcium propionate market.
The major companies manufacturing calcium propionate products are Niacet, ADDCON GmbH, Impextraco NV, Real S.A.S., Shandong Tong Tai Wei Run Chemical Co,.ltd, BELL CHEM CORP, Macco Organiques Inc, Fine Organics, Mil-Spec Industries Corporation, MAGNESIA GmbH, LGM Pharma, A.M FOOD CHEMICAL CO., LIMITED, Perstorp, Watson Inc. (A Subsidiary of CK Hutchison Holdings), Titan Biotech, Environmental Working Group, Saf Sulphur Company, Kemin Industries, Inc., Kemira, and Dr. Paul Lohmann GmbH & Co. KGaA among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of calcium propionate market.
- In January 2020, Perstorp announced that they are participating at IPPE 2020 which is the largest annual trade show for the poultry, meat and feed industries in the Americas On January 28 – 30 2020 at Georgia, U.S. Through this exhibition, the company aims to promote their new products among other players.
- In January 2019, Kemira announced that they have signed an agreement to establish a joint venture of Kemira Yongsan Chemicals Co., Ltd in Ulsan, Republic of Korea, with Yongsan Chemicals. Through this expansion, the company aims to expand its product portfolio in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for calcium propionate products through expanding their business globally.