Global Calcium Propionate Market By Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy Products, Meat & Poultry Products, Feed, Processed Foods and Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Calcium Propionate Market
The Global Calcium Propionate Market accounted to 412.0 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Calcium Propionate Market
Calcium propionate is added as a preservative to increase the shelf life of the products. The rising consumption of packaged foods has resulted in increased usage of calcium propionate.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand of processed and packaged foods
- Reduces the storage and material handling cost
- Stringent regulations
- Rising demand of natural, additive-free foods
Market Segmentation: Global Calcium Propionate Market
- On the basis of application the calcium propionate market is segmented into bakery & confectionery, dairy products, meat & poultry products, feed, processed foods and others.
- On the basis of geography, calcium propionate market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis:Global Calcium Propionate Market
The calcium propionate market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of acidity regulators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Calcium Propionate Market
Some of the major players operating in calcium propionate market are Addcon Gmbh, A.M. Food Chemicals Co. Ltd., Fine Organics, Impextraco Nv, Kemira Oyj, Krishna Chemicals, Macco Organiques Inc., Niacet Corporation, Perstorp Holding Ab, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Eastman Chemical Company, KEMIN Industries, Daicel, Hawkins, Triveni chemicals, Mubychem Group, U.K. Vet Chem., WBCIL among others.
Research Methodology: Global Calcium Propionate Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Bakery Manufacturers, Meat & Poultry Products Manufacturers, Dairy Products Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders, Regulatory Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Calcium Propionate Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders & Distributors, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.