Global Cancer Registry Software Market By Software (Cross-Disciplinary; Specific); Type (Standalone; Integrated); Deployment Model (On-Premise; Cloud-Based); Database Type (Commercial; Public); Functionality (Cancer Reporting to Meet State & Federal Regulations; Patient Care Management; Medical Research & Clinical Studies; Product Outcome Evaluation); End-User (Government Organizations & Third-Party Administrators; Hospitals & Medical Practices; Private Payers; Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device Companies; Research Centers; Others); Geography (North America; Europe; Asia-Pacific; South America; Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cancer Registry Software Market
Global cancer registry software market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 107.41 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the presence of various mandates and regulations for the adoption of electronic health record systems.
Market Definition: Global Cancer Registry Software Market
Cancer registry software is defined as a management system designed for exhibiting greater management services in cancer registry. These software are capable of providing services required for better delivery of health care to patients such as collection, patient follow-up, abstraction of data, case finding and various other tools. This information is stored in a secured central data center to provide access to users at any point of time.
- Surging levels of patients suffering from cancer is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Presence of various favorable initiatives by government organizations to reduce the incidences of cancer along with high adoption rate for this software from these organizations will boost the growth of the market
- Increasing utilization of this software to survey the post-marketing impact of pharmaceuticals and therapeutics also acts as a market driver
- Focus on improvement of health care facilities and quality along with reduction in the costs for provision of health care will augment the market growth in the forecast period
- Chances of theft of confidential data amid high prevalence of cyber-attacks is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Lack of preference from a number of healthcare facilities to utilize advanced software solutions is expected to restrict this market growth
Segmentation: Global Cancer Registry Software Market
By Deployment Model
By Database Type
- Cancer Reporting to Meet State & Federal Regulations
- Patient Care Management
- Medical Research & Clinical Studies
- Product Outcome Evaluation
- Government Organizations & Third-Party Administrators
- Hospitals & Medical Practices
- Private Payers
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device Companies
- Research Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd announced that they had completed the acquisition of Flatiron Health. Flatiron Health is based out of New York City, United States and deals in provision of electronic health record software for oncology-specific applications which is subsequently utilized for development of evidence for cancer research. This acquisition is projected to enhance the levels of progress of both organizations as they aim to enhance the personalization of healthcare services for cancer patients
- In October 2017, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd announced the availability of “NAVIFY Tumor Board” solution designed for supporting the decision making process for patients suffering from cancer and reviewing their cases for tumor boards and multiple-disciplinary meetings. The solution will primarily be available for U.S., U.K., Germany, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland regions and can help the way these meetings are carried out
Global cancer registry software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cancer registry software market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cancer registry software market are Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Elekta AB (pub); Onco, Inc.; C/NET Solutions; Ordinal Data, Inc.; IBM Corporation; himagine solutions; Conduent, Inc.; McKesson Corporation; IACR Official Website; NCRP; NeuralFrame, Inc.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cancer Registry Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cancer registry software market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)