Global Capnography Equipment Market, By Product (Parameter (Multiparameter, Standalone), Portability (Handheld and Conventional), Accessories), Technology (Main stream, Side stream, Micro stream), Application (Cardiac Care, Trauma and Emergency Care, Respiratory Monitoring), End User (Hospitals, ASC’s and Homecare), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Capnography Equipment Market
The Global Capnography Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 297.10 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 425.75 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the development of portable/point-of-care capnography devices, clinical benefits of capnography equipment over pulse oximetry and the evolving guidelines related to the clinical use of capnography.
Market Definition: Global Capnography Equipment Market
Capnograph is the device which is used to measure the Carbon di-oxide present in the patient’s body while exhalation which depicts the graphical representation of CO2 concentration versus time or expired volume of CO2 during the respiration periodical cycle. It is majorly used during Anesthesia and Intensive care.
- Rising prevalence of respiratory diseases (such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pulmonary embolism, and asthma that require intensive respiratory monitoring) and synergistic effects of obesity, and unhealthy lifestyle, such as smoking, are anticipated to increase.
- Development of portable/point-of-care capnography devices
- Clinical benefits of capnography equipment over pulse oximetry
- The evolving guidelines related to the clinical use of capnography.
- High cost of capnography equipment is acting as a major restraint for the market.
- Lack of skilled professional
Segmentation: Global Capnography Equipment Market
- By Product
- Based on Parameter:
- Based on Portability:
- Based on Parameter:
- By Technology
- Main Stream
- Side Stream
- Micro Stream
- By Application
- Cardiac Care
- Trauma and Emergency Care
- Respiratory Monitoring
- By End-User
- Ambulatory & surgical centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market: Global Capnography Equipment Market
- In June 2017, IntelliVue X3 is launched by Koninklijke Philips N.V in Europe. It is designed for uninterrupted monitoring during in-hospital transport and bedside of critical patients. X3 works like a multi-measurement module and provides a scalable set of measurementswhich includes ECG parameters,in-built carbon dioxide (capnography), and dual invasive pressure,When this device is connected to an IntelliVue bedside monitor. In February 2017, Masimo Corporation launched NomoLine capnography sampling lines, which was made available in more than 40 configurations of airway adapter sets and cannulas which can be used in various clinical scenarios..
- In 2012, Oridion has been acquired by Covidien so that there will be expansion of capnography segment, which resulted in the increase in sales of this segment. Also Covidien launched a product named as Capnostream 20p which helps in making the product portfolio stronger.
Competitive Analysis: Global Capnography Equipment Market
The global capnography equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of capnography equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Capnography Equipment Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the capnography equipment market are Nihon Kohden Corporation, Medtronic, Smiths Group plc, and Masimo, Diamedica (UK) Limited, Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co. Ltd., Edan Instruments Inc., Nonin., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, and Becton, Dickinson and Company, Infinium Medical, Burtons Medical Equipment, Ltd., Zoll Medical, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Schiller, Criticare Technologies, Hill-Rom Holdings, Infinium Medical, Axetris Ag.
Research Methodology: Global capnography equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global capnography equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)