Global CAR-T Cell Therapy Market By Target Antigen (CD 19, CD 20, GD2, CD22, CD30, CD33, HER1, HER2, Meso, Egfrvlll, Others), Application (Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Non Hodgkin Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma, Pancreatic Cancer, Neuroblasta, Breast Cancer, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Hepatocellular, Carcinoma, Colorectal Cancer, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global CAR-T Cell Therapy Market
Global CAR-T cell therapy market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 46.35% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising cases of cancer and rising demand for effective method to cure cancer are factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global CAR-T Cell Therapy Market
CAR-T cell or chimeric antigen receptor T cell are T- cell which have the ability to produce artificial T- cell receptor. CAR-T cell therapy is a type of a treatment in which the T cell of the patients is changed so that they can attack cancer cells by getting attached to them. In simple words, this treatment uses your own cell so that they can find the cancer. They are widely used in applications like breast cancer, carcinoma, pancreatic cancer, neuroblastoma and others. Rising cancer cases worldwide is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for chemotherapy among consumer is driving the market growth
- Increasing number of cancer patient worldwide is also acting as a driver for this market
- Increasing awareness among population about the effectiveness of CAR T- cell therapy will also propel the growth of this market
- Rising R&D investment in CAR-T cell therapy is driving market growth
- High cost of the therapy will restrain the growth of this market
- Complexity related with manufacturing process will also hamper the growth of this market
- High toxicity associated with the therapy will also act as a restrain for the market growth
Segmentation: Global CAR-T Cell Therapy Market
By Target Antigen
- CD 19
- CD 20
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non Hodgkin Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Novartis announced that they are going to acquire CellforCure so that they can expand their cell and gene therapy. This acquisition will help the company to make their Car- T Cell Therapy Kymriah available for large number of patients worldwide and will also help them to improve their manufacturing capacity of cell and gene therapies
- In September 2018, Roche announced that they have acquired Tusk Therapeutics so that they can create immunological cancer treatments. Roche is planning to use Tusk’s regulatort T- cell which help the patient’s immune system to fight cancer. It will help the company to strengthen their position in the market
Global CAR-T cell therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of CAR-T cell therapy market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global CAR-T cell therapy market are Autolus., Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bluebird Inc., CELGENE CORPORATION, Cellectis, Celyad, Eureka Therapeutics, Fortress Biotech., Immune Therapeutics, Juno Therapeutics, Kite Pharma, Novartis AG, Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., TILT Biotherapeutics, Ziopharm Oncology, Inc., TrakCel, Tmunity Therapeutics, Promab Biotechnologies, Poseida Therapeutics, Inc., Minerva Biotechnologies Corporation and others.
Research Methodology: Global CAR-T Cell Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global CAR-T cell therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)