Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market By Type (MRI Compatible Pacemaker, Conventional Pacemaker, Implantable Pacemaker, External Pacemaker), Technology (Single-chamber Pacemaker, Dual-chamber Pacemaker, Biventricular/CRT Pacemaker), Application (Arrhythmia, Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Others), End-User (Hospitals & Cardiac Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market
Global cardiac pacemakers market is registering a substantial CAGR of 8.60 in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing incident of cardiovascular diseases and growing geriatric population.
Market Definition: Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market
Epigenetics diagnostic includes the study of developmental biology, genetics, cellular and physiological trait variations occurred due to external environment. These are used to treat chronic diseases including cancer. Epigenetic procedures may have both positive and negative results, in various cells including liver cells, skin cells, pancreatic cells and others; as well as damaging results which may lead to form different cancer cells.
- Growing geriatric population is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing incidents of cardiovascular diseases is helping the market to grow
- Regular advancement in technologies drives the market growth
- Surging pressure of CVD is also the factor for market growth
- High cost of cardiac drugs and pacemakers restrict the market growth
- Unfavorable reimbursement scenario hinders the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market
- Dual-Chamber Pacemakers
- Single-Chamber Pacemakers
- Biventricular/CRT Pacemakers
- MRI Compatible Pacemakers
- Conventional Pacemakers
- External Pacemaker Devices
- Implantable Pacemaker Devices
- Atrial Fibrillation
By End User
- Cardiac Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, Medtronic plc has received CE mark for Next Generation Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy-Pacemakers. Patients can receive MRI scans in either 1.5 or 3 Tesla (T) machines. This enables proactive heart failure management with advancement in technology. This advancement will enable personalized treatment for patients.
- In February 2017, Abbott was approved by the U.S. FDA for MRA Pacemaker. If needed, patients implanted with the samelow-voltage instruments now abled for full-body MRI scans. The Assurity MRI pacemaker is the smallest, longest-lasting MRI-compatible pacemaker in the world with the approval.
Global cardiac pacemakers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cardiac pacemakers market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global cardiac pacemakers market are Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, LivaNova PLC, Biotronik, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Shree Pacetronix Ltd, OSYPKA MEDICAL, MEDICO S.p.A., OSCOR Inc, Cardinal Health, Qinming Medical, Vitatron Holding B.V., Medline Industries, Inc., Cook, ZOLL Medical Corporation, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, General Electric Company, Integer Holdings Corporation
Research Methodology: Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global epigenetics diagnostic market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)