Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Devices Market By Product Type (CRT-pacemakers, CRT-defibrillators), End- User (Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Devices Market
Global cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising healthcare expenditure and rising aging population is the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Devices Market
Cardiac resynchronization therapy is a treatment which is provided to the patients with heart failures. Devices which are used in the CRT are called CRT devices. To assist them beat together in a more synchronized pattern, a CRT device sends tiny electrical impulses to both lower chambers of the core. The main function of these devices is to improve the heart ability so they easily supply blood and oxygen to the body. CRT- pacemakers and CRT- defibrillators are two of the common type of the CRT device.
- Rising prevalence of heart diseases will enhance the market growth
- Growing demand for invasive techniques will also drive the growth of this market
- Technological advancement in the healthcare sector will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- Increasing R&D investment will also drive the market growth
- Complexity associated with the surgical site infection will restrain the market growth
- Sensitivity of the device material will also hinder the market growth
- Failure in providing the optimum therapy when required can impede the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Devices Market
By Product Type
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, BIOTRONIK announced that they have received approval from FDA for their new MR conditional quadripolar (QP) cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemaker Edora HF-T QP which is equipped with MRI AutoDetect technology. It is one of the smallest MR conditional CRT-P. This device has the ability to automatically detect the automatic daily remote monitoring, MRI environment and physiologic rate adaptation
- In September 2016, LivaNova PLC announced the launch of their new range of cardiac resynchronization therapy devices and implantable cardiac defibrillators PLANTINIUM. This new range will provide good longevity and guarantees less energy consumption. This new range provides comfort to the patient with Ergoform design and also provides therapeutic functions such as PARAD+ and SafeR
Global cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices market are Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, Elkem Silicones, Biotronik, EBR Systems, Inc., LivaNova PLC, MicroPort Scientific Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)