Global Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Market By Product (Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) Systems, Echocardiogram, Pulse Oximeters, Stress Blood Pressure Monitors, Others), End-User (Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics and Hospitals, others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Market
Global Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2378.61 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3734.29 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2018-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing geriatric population and cardiovascular diseases.
Market Definition: Global Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Market
Cardiopulmonary exercise testing allows dynamic and accurate assessment of pulmonary and cardiac performance during exercise in a variety of surgical settings; also, it is used to assess the health of cardiopulmonary organs of a patient. Cardiopulmonary exercise testing allows physicians to measure accurately anticipated outcome and exercise capacity in patient with heart disease or any other cardiac condition.
Market Drivers :
- Increasing cardiovascular diseases and elder’s population acts as a driver for this market
- Research and development
- Regulatory affairs
- High cost of instruments is acting as a major restraint for the market
Segmentation: Global Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Market
- By Product
- Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) Systems
- Pulse Oximeters
- Stress Blood Pressure Monitors
- By End-User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, GE healthcare releases new innovations in echocardiogram, GE Healthcare release its cSound image reconstruction technology. This technology purpose is imaging quality, workflow and quantification on the Vivid E95 cardiac imaging system.
- In April 2018, Vyaire Medical Inc. plan to become a global leader in respiratory care, Vyaire Medical Inc.is leader in respiratory care announced that it has acquired Acutronic Medical Systems and separately they entered into a agreement to acquire imtmedical ag, Inc.
Global cardiopulmonary exercise testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global cardiopulmonary exercise testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global cardiopulmonary exercise testing market is Vyaire Medical, Inc., GE Healthcare, MGC Diagnostics Corporation, Halma plc, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., COSMED srl, Cardinal Health, Masimo, SCHILLER Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global cardiopulmonary exercise testing market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Insurers, Associations, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Promoters, Scientists and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cardiopulmonary exercise testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)