Global Cell-Based Immunotherapy Market By Application (Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Skin Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Brain Tumor, Lung Cancer, Other), End- User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialized Cancer Institutes), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cell-Based Immunotherapy Market
Global cell-based immunotherapy market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Improvement in healthcare infrastructure and rising healthcare expenditure are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Cell-Based Immunotherapy Market
Cell-based immunotherapy is a potential future-oriented cancer treatment approach. It is evolving quickly as an alternative to traditional cancer treatment based on chemotherapy. Stem cells are used for the diagnosis of different types of cancer in cell-based immunotherapy. These cells have the ability to create extra placental or embryonic cells to cure cancer. This therapy is widely used in application such as breast cancer, skin cancer, ovarian cancer, lung cancer and prostate cancer.
- Increasing cases of cancer acts as a major factor boosting the market growth
- Rising pharmaceutical initiatives to develop target anticancer therapies will also accelerate the growth of this market
- Increasing breast cancer among women is another factor boosting the growth of this market in the forecast period
- Launches and approval of different cell-based immunotherapy drug will also enhance the market growth
- Lack of awareness among population will hamper the market growth
- Dearth of clinical data available for the diagnosis of T-Cell cancer will also hinder the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Cell-Based Immunotherapy Market
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialized Cancer Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Kiadis Pharma announced the acquisition of Cyto-Sen Therapeutics, Inc. This acquisition will provide them access to NK-cell technology capabilities which will be beneficial to develop cell-based immunotherapy pipeline for stem cell transplant patients. This will help the company to combine NK-cell and T-cell therapy platforms. This acquisition will help the company to provide better treatment to their customers
- In January 2018, CELGENE CORPORATION announced the acquisition of Juno Therapeutics. Juno's acquisition will help the company to discover and develop transformative drugs for patients with incurable blood cancers. The company’s advanced cellular immunotherapy portfolio and research capabilities will help the Celegene to strengthen their market position
Global cell-based immunotherapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cell-based immunotherapy market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cell-based immunotherapy market are AbbVie Inc.; Genentech USA, Inc.; Amgen Inc; AstraZeneca; Bayer AG; Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH.; Eli Lilly and Company; GlaxoSmithKline plc.; Novartis AG; Pfizer Inc; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Takara Bio Inc.; Bausch Health; Lonza Group AG; Precision Biosciences.; Marker Therapeutics, Inc.; Kiadis Pharma; Lyell Immunopharma, Inc.; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cell-Based Immunotherapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cell-based immunotherapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)