Global Cellulose Ether and its Derivatives Market By Product Type (Cellulose Ether & Derivatives Market, Methyl Cellulose & Derivatives, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Ethyl Cellulose), Application (Foods & Beverages, Construction, Paints & Coatings, Drilling Fluids, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cellulose Ether and Its Derivatives Market
Global Cellulose Ether and Its Derivatives Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.46 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 8.57 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in awareness regarding the benefits of cellulose ether and its derivatives increase in the number of oil drilling activities
Market Definition: Global Cellulose Ether and Its Derivatives Market
Cellulose ethers are polymers produced by the chemical modification of cellulose. Cellulose ethers perform a variety of functions such as thickening, binding, water retention, soil ant redisposition, and acting as a protective colloid in many industries. There is a growing demand for cellulose ether and its derivatives in pharmaceuticals, personal care, foods and beverages and paints and coatings activates, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
- The rise in construction sector is also going to drive market.
- There is increase in the number of oil drilling activities is market.
- There is rise in the global demand for polyvinyl chloride is expected to be driving the market growth.
- Emission of hazardous air pollutants during production is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- Burning and explosion risks production is also going to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Cellulose Ether and Its Derivatives Market
By Product Type
- Cellulose Ether & Derivatives Market
- Methyl Cellulose & Derivatives
- Methyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
- Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Ethyl Cellulose
- Foods & Beverages
- Paints & Coatings
- Drilling Fluids
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In Dec 2018, Dow expands production capacity of methyl cellulose. The Dow Chemical Company is multinational chemical corporation. The company is one of the top 3 of the list of largest chemical producers. With this capacity expansion company will become leader in chemical market.
- In March 2018, DKS merge with lithium battery Mie-based unit Elexcel which is engaged in lithium battery development and manufacture.
Global cellulose ether and its derivatives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cellulose ether and its derivatives market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in cellulose ether and its derivatives market are Rayonier Inc. (U.S.), Tembec, Inc. (Canada), Borregaard (Norway), Ashland Inc. (U.S.), Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), CP Kelco (U.S.), AkzoNobel Performance Additives (The Netherlands), Lotte chemical corporation (Korea), China RuiTai International Holdings Co., Ltd. (China), DKS Co. Ltd. (Japan), Daicel Finechem Ltd.(Japan ), Fenchem (China), J. RettenmaierandSöhne GmbH + Co.Kg (Germany), Lotte Fine Chemical (South Korea), Reliance Cellulose Products Ltd. (India), SE Tylose GmbH and Co. Kg(Germany), Shandong Head Europe BV (Netherlands), Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.(Japan), Mazrui International L.L.C(UAE), Zhejiang Kehong Chemical Co. Ltd. (China )and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Cellulose Ether and its Derivatives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved