Global Cellulose Fibers Market By Product Type (Synthetic, Natural), Fiber Type (Cotton, Wood Pulp, Jute, Viscose, Lyocell, Modal and Others), Application (Textiles, Filtration, Hygiene, Construction and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cellulose Fibers Market
Global cellulose fibers market is expected to rise to register a substantial CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the increasing demand from the textile industry.
Market Definition: Global Cellulose Fibers Market
These fibers are compounds of lignin and hemicellulose which are obtained mainly from the leaves of plants or wood or the bark. These fibers have varied applications in the field of chemical filter, bio composites and polymer composites. The wood pulp undergoes various chemical processes in order to produce the cellulose fiber. Some of the common cellulose fibers include cotton fiber, flax fiber, rayon, viscose among others.
- Increasing global warming has resulted in the significant change of production and sale of fibres; this factor will drive the market growth
- Rising disposable income and growth in population also acts as a market driver in the forecast period
- Prevailing demand for technical textiles and favourable government policies will boost the market growth
- Rising awareness among the consumers for skin-friendly apparel will boost the market growth
- Fluctuations in the raw material prices acts as restraint for the market growth
- Requirement of skilled people and advanced machinery in the production of cellulose fiber is also anticipated to hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cellulose Fibers Market
By Product Type
By Fiber Type
- Wood Pulp
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February, 2018 Aditya Birla Group’s Birla Cellulose introduced a design studio in New York offering a one-stop solution for brands in the US” in terms of fabric samples in viscose, modal and spunshade. The launch of the studio in New York will be a step towards reducing lead time for the buyers. This will enhance the company’s product portfolio in the market
- In March 2016, Birla cellulose launched fabrics under the brand name Liva which will provide natural fluid fashion. This launch aims at promoting its availability in commercial quantities. The company has tied up with 22 major brands and is planning for further expansion. This will enhance the company’s geographical presence boosting the market growth in future
Global cellulose fibers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cellulose fibers market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global cellulose fibers market are LENZING AG, Kelheim Fibers GmbH, Grasim, Fulida Group Holding Co., Ltd, China Bambro Textile Co., Ltd., Sappi, Eastman Chemical Company, CFF GmbH & Co. KG, China Hi-Tech Group Corporation, Tangshan Sanyou Group Co., Ltd., Birla Cellulose, Thairayon.com among others
Research Methodology: Global Cellulose Fibers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved