Global Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) Treatment Market By Treatment (Medication and Surgery), Drugs (Leuprolide Acetate, Triptorelin, Histrelin, Tamoxifen and Others), Route of Administration (Oral and Parenteral), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) Treatment Market
Central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market is growing at a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing female population across the world
Market Outlook:: Global Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) Treatment Market
Central Precocious puberty is a heterogeneous group of precocious puberty, which is defined as the beginning of the sexual maturity earlier than it should be expected. This early onset of development of sexual maturation results from a premature activation of the hypothalamic pituitary gonadal (HPG) axis.
According to National Organization for Rare Disorder (NORD), it estimates that Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) has an incidence of 1 in 5-10,000 children, with a ratio of 20:1 in female and male. Around 80-90% girls with true precocious puberty have idiopathic central precocious puberty (CPP) whereas over 50% of boys have true precocious puberty.
- Growing prevalence of hormonal disorders is boosting the market growth
- Rising spending on public health programs is acting as catalyst to the market growth in the forecast period
- Increasing global healthcare expenditure is driving the market growth for central precocious puberty
- Lack of awareness amongst people about precocious puberty in developing nations is restraining the market growth
- Adverse effects associated with drugs administered is hampering the market for central precocious puberty in the near future
- Inadequate reimbursement policy are hampering the market growth
Global Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) Treatment Market Scope and Market Size:
Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) treatment market is segmented on the basis of treatment, drugs, route of administration, distribution channel and end-users. The growth among these specific segments will help users analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and difference in your target markets.
Based on treatment, the central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market is segmented as medications and surgery
Based on drugs, the central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market is segmented as leuprolide acetate, triptorelin, histrelin, tamoxifen and others
Based on the route of administration, the central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market is segmented into oral and parenteral
Based on the distribution channel, the central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market is segmented as hospital pharmacy, online pharmacy, retailers
Based on end-users, the central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, specialty clinics and others
Global Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Key Developments in the Market
- In July 2019, AbbVie Inc is developing leuprolide acetate, currently ongoing in phase lll clinical trial for the treatment of patients with central precocious puberty (CPP). If approved this drug will provide the potential treatment for patients suffering from central precocious puberty (CPP).
- In June 2017, Arbor Pharmaceuticals and Debiopharm Group received the U.S FDA approval for Triptodur (Triptorelin) for the treatment of pediatric patients 2 years and older with central precocious puberty (CPP). The approval will provide a new treatment option for children suffering from disruptive effects of central precocious puberty (CPP).
Central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players:
The major market players in the central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market are Ipsen Pharma, Sanofi, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc, Arbor Pharmaceuticals, Debiopharm Group, AbbVie Inc, Tolmar Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Abbott, DAEWOONG CO. LTD, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, AstraZeneca, GP Pharm among others.
Research Methodology: Global Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) Treatment Market:
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global central precocious puberty (CPP) treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.