Market Analysis: Global Ceramic Inks Market
The Global Ceramic Inks Market is expected to reach USD 3.20 billion by 2025, from USD 1.82 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Ceramic Inks Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the ceramic inks market in the next 8 years. Ceramic ink is a carrier of ceramic fine particle metallic oxide pigments. Ceramic ink is mostly used in automatic application technique. Ceramic ink has physical consistency which is suitable for producing fine detail. It’s required in a suspended in a medium. These medium inks can be thick and flow like a printing ink.
There are various applications of ceramic inks such as ceramic tiles, glass printing, and food container printing. Out of these, ceramic tiles are one of the vital applications in the ceramic ink market. In 2017 according to the article published by ceramicworldweb, there is increased in a ceramic tile production 13,056 million sqm across the globe. Rapid growth of ceramic tile production in the European region by 7% is contributing to the demand of ceramics inks market notably.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing use of digital printing technology.
- Growing construction industry
- Increased demand for decorated and customized ceramic tiles
- High cost involved in switching from analog to digital printing technology
Market Segmentation: Global Ceramic Inks Market
- The global ceramic inks market is segmented based on type, technology, application and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global ceramic inks ceramic inks market is segmented into decorative and functional and others.
- On the basis of technology, the global ceramic inks market is segmented into digital and analog and others.
- On the basis of application, the global ceramic inks market is segmented into ceramic tiles, glass printing, and food container printing and others
- Based on geography, the global ceramic inks market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ceramic Inks Market
The global ceramic inks market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares ceramic inks market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Ceramic Inks Market
Some of the major players operating in the global ceramic inks market Ferro Corporation, .zschimmer-schwarz , Esmalglass - Itaca Grupo, Torrecid Group, Fritta Dip-Tech, Xennia Technologies, Ferro Corporation, Six Star Ceramic Colors Co., Ltd, Chimigraf Ibérica S.L., Esmalglass. Itaca Grupo, Electronics for Imaging, Inc., Unico Digital SA, Zschimmer & Schwarz Group, Vaanix Industries Pvt Ltd., International Imaging Materials Inc. , Shenzhen Uvink Tech Co., Limited, Xinfeng Yele Chemical Industry manufacturing Co., Ltd, Fritta S.L., Colorobbia Espana S.A., Torrecid, and Dongguan Winnerjet Printer Consumables Co., Ltd., among others
Research Methodology: Global Ceramic Inks Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.