Global Chemical Detection Technology Market By End-Use (Defence Sector, Government Authorities, Civil Sector, Commercial Sector), Application (Anti-Terrorism, First Responder Market, Firefighting Control, Monitoring of Toxic and Hazardous Industrial Chemicals, Chemical Disaster Management, Air-Borne Chemical Threats), Portability (Portable, Non-Portable), Technology (Infrared Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Chemical Detection Technology Market
Global Chemical Detection Technology Market is going to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. Increasing security concerns among population is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Chemical Detection Technology Market
Chemical sensors are used to check whether there is any toxic or harmful chemical is present or not. They are very useful as they can be used to avoid incidences as they can detect chemicals like toxic industrial agents, chemical agents and toxic industrial materials. They are widely used in many chemical plants and industries. These days they are used in airports as there is increase in the number of people travelling so to enhance the security.
- Increasing security in airports is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing demand of the chemical detection technology from the defence sector is driving the growth of this market
- High cost of the chemical detection technology is restraining the growth of this market,
Segmentation: Global Chemical Detection Technology Market
- By End- Use
- Defence Sector
- Government Authorities
- Federal departments
- Law enforcement
- Safety and security administrations
- Airport authority
- Customs & border security
- Coast guard
- Civil Sector
- Commercial Sector
- Hospitals And medical institutions
- By Application
- First Responder Market
- Firefighting Control
- Monitoring of Toxic and Hazardous Industrial Chemicals
- Chemical Disaster Management
- Air-Borne Chemical Threats
- By Portability
- Non- Portable
- By Technology
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Raman Spectroscopy
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Leti announced the launch of their REDFINCH consortium which will be used for chemical detection in petrochemical and dairy industries. They have Silicon PIC which make them easier to use and are cost effective. The main aim is to detect gas leak in petrochemical plants and pipelines and protein analysis in dairy industries.
- In March 2019, Inspecto announced their new device that will be used to check the chemical concentration in the food. This scanner will be used to make sure that the food is safe and clean. This portable device will help the consumer to check the food easily anywhere. It will help the manufacturer to control their supply chain.
Global chemical detection technology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of chemical detection technology market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Chemical Detection Technology Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in chemical detection technology market are S.E. International, Inc., S2 Threat Detection Technologies, ROM Group Limited, ChemImage Corporation, Bruker, Bioquell Inc, RAE Systems by Honeywell, Environics Oy, Federal Resources, General Dynamics Corporation, FLIR Systems, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Smiths Group plc, Chemring Group PLC, Secure Point Technologies LLC.
Research Methodology: Global Chemical Detection Technology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved