Global Chocolate Liquid Extract Market By Product Type (White, Milk, Dark), Type (Organic, Conventional), Application (Food and Beverage, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Pharmaceutical Industry, Nutraceutical, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Chocolate Liquid Extract Market
Global chocolate liquid extract market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 1.85% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising demand of chocolate liquid extract in the food and beverages and nutraceutical industries. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Chocolate Liquid Extract Market
Chocolate can be used as an ingredient or a finished product in several types of ice cream and sweets. Chocolate liquid extract is mainly used as the flavouring agent. The demand of chocolate extract is being increased by its usage in food and beverages sector and also in the healthcare sector as it provides various medicinal benefits. Cocoa can be consumed to manage the cardiovascular diseases and high blood pressure. It act as a rich source of the flavonoids and destresses the veins and also lowers the blood pressure.
- Higher demand of confectionery products is driving the market growth
- Enhanced nutritional value and flavour of the chocolate liquid extract is also expected to drive the growth of this market
- Growing number of bakeries is boosting the market growth
- Increasing population of home bakers are also propelling the market growth
- Presence of toxic elements in the chocolate is expected to restrain the market growth
- Increasing cases of obesity is also expected to hinder the market growth
- Negative side effects of chocolate can restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Chocolate Liquid Extract Market
By Product Type
- Food and Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, CNFA implemented the Cocoa Initiative for collaborating with the Blommer Chocolate Co. This strategy will help the company to strengthen their production of the sustainable cocoa beans
- In November 2018, The Blommer Chocolate Company entered into an agreement to be acquired by Fuji Oil Holding, Inc. This acquisition would help the company to mark a global foot print in the chocolate industry
Global chocolate liquid extract market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of chocolate liquid extract market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global chocolate liquid extract market are Blommer Chocolate Company, CEMOI, Olam International, NATRA, BARONIE GROUP, PT. Haldin Pacific Semesta, Barry Callebaut, Kerry Inc., Cargill, Incorporated, Irca S.p.A., PURATOS, Sapphire Flavors & Fragrances, Nielsen-Massey Vanillas, Inc., The Good Scents Company, Advanced Biotech Products P Ltd, Tharakan and Company, The Chocolate Powder Company Ltd, Vanilla Food Company Inc., Star Kay White, Inc. and GOLD COAST INGREDIENTS, INC. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Chocolate Liquid Extract Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure