Global Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Market By Application (Routine Screening, Patient Work Up, Early-Stage Disease, Late Stage/Metastatic Disease), Sample (Blood, Urine, Others), Method (Sample Preparation, Ultra-Low Passage Whole Genome Sequencing, ctDNA Quantification, Copy Number Analysis, Statistical Analysis), End- Users (Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Academia, Research Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Market
Global circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) market is set to witness a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising tumor cases worldwide is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Market
Circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) is a kind of a DNA which is generated from the cancerous and tumor cells. This happens when tumor grows and cells dies and gets replaced by the new one and those dead cells get released into the bloodstream. These DNA are usually present in the patient with leiomyosarcoma. These DNA can also be found in urine, saliva, stool and cerebrospinal fluid. Sample preparartion, ctDNA quantification, copy number analysis, statistical analysis and others are some of the common methods which are used to detect this DNA. The quantity of this DNA varies from person to person and depends upon the kind of tumor.
- Rising cases of leiomyosarcoma worldwide is driving the growth of this market
- Affordable price of this method is another factor restraining the market growth
- Increasing cases of cancer worldwide is driving the market growth
- Dearth of skilled and trained professionals is restraining the growth of this market growth
- Problems related to NGS implementation is another factor restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Market
- Routine Screening
- Patient Work Up
- Early-Stage Disease
- Late Stage/Metastatic Disease
- Sample Preparation
- Ultra-Low Passage Whole Genome Sequencing
- ctDNA Quantification
- Copy Number Analysis
- Statistical Analysis
By End- Users
- Research Laboratories
- Research Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Biocept, Inc announced the launch of their research-use-only (RUO) kits which is specially designed for the molecular laboratories so that they can manage Biocept's Target Selector circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) assays to perform liquid biopsy testing. This new platform uses reagents, primer and other technologies to increase the specimen for mutations of interest so that it can result into high assay sensitivity
- In April 2015, Roche announced that they are going to acquire CAPP Medical so that they develop new technology for cancer through the detection of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) in blood. This acquisition will help the Roche to strengthen them in the market and provide better technologies to their patients
Global circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) market are Vermillion, Inc., Genomic Health, FOUNDATION MEDICINE, INC, Biocept, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., OncoCyte, Veracyte, Inc, GUARDANT HEALTH, INC., NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., Personal Genome Diagnostics, Inc., RainDance Technologies, Inc, QIAGEN, Adaptive Biotechnology, Trovagene, LungLife AI, Inc., SAGA Diagnostics AB, Inivata Ltd, Abnova Corporation., Biocept, Inc., iCellate AB and others.
Research Methodology: Global Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA)market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)